Membership 2021 - What does it look like?.. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Membership 2021 - What does it look like?..

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Bloody oath. I need to reserve seats for home games but for the away games where I can just walk in I don't want to reserve a seat.

Is this confirmed?

DS
It was in the email the club sent. Links to the website. Hopefully I read it correctly. Basicalls you will get a barcode with your digital membership ticket and use that to scan into the ground

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
It was in the email the club sent. Links to the website. Hopefully I read it correctly. Basically you will get a barcode with your digital membership ticket and use that to scan into the ground

Hmm, no email here. I have a Roaming Tiger membership so have to reserve for home games at virtually no cost, but also, it is a H&A membership so I will need a barcode to walk into away games in Melbourne as I should be able to just walk in.

DS

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Has anyone seen their Barcode on the Richmond app as yet

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Has anyone seen their Barcode on the Richmond app as yet
The 12 digit barcode number is there in the app under the Membership section - you have to log in to your account.

The actual ticket info is now there up to round 9 for me (Home reserved member), but have to wait for the barcode to scan in - 7 days and counting

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Hey kids, I saw this in the Digital Membership card email:

"Your digital membership card is now ready to view in the Richmond app!

As a General Admission home and away member, you can simply scan into our home games using your digital membership card.

For away games, you can also scan in and sit in the general admission areas."

Note the last line here - does this mean free entry to away games?

EDIT guess I got excited too early, probably means you can scan in if you bought away tix through the app.

Last edited:

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Hey kids, I saw this in the Digital Membership card email:

"Your digital membership card is now ready to view in the Richmond app!

As a General Admission home and away member, you can simply scan into our home games using your digital membership card.

For away games, you can also scan in and sit in the general admission areas."

Note the last line here - does this mean free entry to away games?

EDIT guess I got excited too early, probably means you can scan in if you bought away tix through the app.

I would say that as a Home and Away member, then yes you do get free entry to away games in the general admission areas.
Only need to buy a ticket if you want to reserve a seat.

The barcodes / QR codes to scan in on the digital tickets in the app are available three days before the games.
I'm a home only member and the ticket info (no barcode yet) up until round 9 are in the app.

Also noticed in the email you can forward your digital ticket to a friend if you can't attend this year

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I would say that as a Home and Away member, then yes you do get free entry to away games in the general admission areas.
Only need to buy a ticket if you want to reserve a seat.

The barcodes / QR codes to scan in on the digital tickets in the app are available three days before the games.
I'm a home only member and the ticket info (no barcode yet) up until round 9 are in the app.

Also noticed in the email you can forward your digital ticket to a friend if you can't attend this year

I haven't had a look at the app recently, are you saying it will be a different bar code for each game (you say the bar code is available 3 days before each game)?

I was hoping we would go back to just scanning in our one bar code to get into general admission - I have to book a free seat for home games but away games I was just going to front up as my membership is home and away.

This sounds like a pain.

DS

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
I haven't had a look at the app recently, are you saying it will be a different bar code for each game (you say the bar code is available 3 days before each game)?

I was hoping we would go back to just scanning in our one bar code to get into general admission - I have to book a free seat for home games but away games I was just going to front up as my membership is home and away.

This sounds like a pain.

DS
The barcode number is the same all year - you cans find it in your membership login in the app or online.
The actual barcode or QR code to scan at the gate is available in the app on your digital ticket 72 hours before the game.
In the app at the moment, all tickets are displayed up to round 9. But the scan code for the tickets won’t appear until the individual game approaches.

Some additional info for the app: took me a while to find the tickets as there is a different menu now - when you open the app, near the top of the page is an icon with ‘My Tickets’ underneath.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
The barcode number is the same all year - you cans find it in your membership login in the app or online.
The actual barcode or QR code to scan at the gate is available in the app on your digital ticket 72 hours before the game.
In the app at the moment, all tickets are displayed up to round 9. But the scan code for the tickets won’t appear until the individual game approaches.

Some additional info for the app: took me a while to find the tickets as there is a different menu now - when you open the app, near the top of the page is an icon with ‘My Tickets’ underneath.

Great tip, I had a look last night and couldn't find it. To my shame I also bought a GA ticket to the Carlton game, turns out I don't need it now - it will be offered to PREnders next week :)

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

Thanks for that, luckily I am a Roaming Tiger member so I won't need the bar code most weeks, only away games and I bought a reserved seat for Round 1 anyway as I reckon it will be packed.

I'll have a look in the app. Must say I preferred the navigation in the old app but then I usually find updates to apps make them worse.

DS

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
I've just downloaded our tickets (4) and 2 of us are seated away from the other 2 who are children!? Calling the club the call times out no answer.

All fixed, but I hate the download ticket system and I love tech.

Last edited:

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights

For a possible use in week 2 where do I find my RFC barcode?
I see old access "tickets" for each home game and it has a barcode button but when I pressed it a big QR code thingy and the seat number co.es up.

Where is the 12 digit barcode? Please.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I see old access "tickets" for each home game and it has a barcode button but when I pressed it a big QR code thingy and the seat number co.es up.

I get it from an email early in the year, not sure but it should be somewhere in the membership part of the website.

DS

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland

There are two links on the ticket in the app (I’m on an iPhone), one that says “View Barcode” which displays the QR code, and the other days “Ticket Details” - this will open a page that shows all the game and ticket info including your barcode number