Membership 2021 - What does it look like?.. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Membership 2021 - What does it look like?..

bowee

Tiger Rookie
Sep 6, 2007
Became Platinum this year. disappointed there's absolutely no reference to it anywhere in the mail I received or on the card, apart from the years of membership..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Has anyone outside Australia received their Watch AFL viewing code yet? The club took my money in November and I am still waiting to view some footy. Contacted the club before Xmas and twice since but get no replies

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Still not convinced there will be crowds at the first four rounds.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Has anyone outside Australia received their Watch AFL viewing code yet? The club took my money in November and I am still waiting to view some footy. Contacted the club before Xmas and twice since but get no replies
Yeah. A month or so ago.

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Finally got my $20 voucher from club to use on merchandise with my Gold membership..... Only for the voucher number to be called Invalid by the website and then to add injury to the whole experience they decide that to ship a couple of the small Tiger flags was going to cost half the amount of the voucher. Pretty poor Richmond.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Became Platinum this year. disappointed there's absolutely no reference to it anywhere in the mail I received or on the card, apart from the years of membership..
I am with you there but was told the members' scarves were the same as previous years.

So, I sent them a photo of previous years' distinct scarves to acquaint them with past practice that recognised loyalty and longevity of membership. Nil response.

And to top it off Miss Molly our toy poodle received her pet membership kit today. The collar would fit a mastiff! Perhaps Christian Grey may have a use for it??

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
I'm a 28 year member in 2021 and received $40 to spend at the Superstore.
Looking at the comments above, it seems that Gold get $20 and Platinum get $40.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
I'm a 28 year member in 2021 and received $40 to spend at the Superstore.
Looking at the comments above, it seems that Gold get $20 and Platinum get $40.
I'm one year off Platinum and got a $40 voucher. Didn't know about it, so was unexpected.
Could be one voucher for me and two daughters (Silver) though, as they haven't got vouchers yet and all the emails usually come through at the same time. I'll have to log on and check it out

Edit: Rang the membership dept, and it's $20 per member (to cover a cap or scarf, or use on other merch) so mine should have been $60 between the three of us. They fixed it for me on the spot

Last edited:

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
I'm one year off Platinum and got a $40 voucher. Didn't know about it, so was unexpected.
Could be one voucher for me and two daughters (Silver) though, as they haven't got vouchers yet and all the emails usually come through at the same time. I'll have to log on and check it out

Edit: Rang the membership dept, and it's $20 per member (to cover a cap or scarf, or use on other merch) so mine should have been $60 between the three of us. They fixed it for me on the spot
Mine must be because I'm a general member and a Maurice Rioli Club member.

Reactions: 1 users

bowee

Tiger Rookie
Sep 6, 2007
I notice neither of the sites listed on the member 'letter' works, the strongandbold ones...

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
So that explains why I got $40, i'm a member of both the mens and womens.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Got the email yesterday, (4 of them for 4 family memberships) tried to log in, no members choice link i could see to redeem scarves or caps. Tried to call, spent 10 minutes + on hold, got sick of waiting, sent email, still no reply.