Membership 2021 - What does it look like?.. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Membership 2021 - What does it look like?..

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
1st Payment for 2022 Membership has kicked in this morning

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Signed up.
a couple of weeks ago.
they were quiet but things had picked up.
speaking to Shane from Carlton they had 50k tick over in one day, must be auto renewal.

Reactions: 1 user

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
My 2022 Membership arrived in the mail today

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
1 Daughters arrived this week, 3 others yet to be sighted.
Curiously, the daughter whose letter from Trent Cotchin from a month or so back, that came weeks after everyone elses.