Membership 2021 - What does it look like?.. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Membership 2021 - What does it look like?..

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
1st Payment for 2022 Membership has kicked in this morning

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Signed up.
a couple of weeks ago.
they were quiet but things had picked up.
speaking to Shane from Carlton they had 50k tick over in one day, must be auto renewal.

Reactions: 1 user

Sammy Cougar

Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
My 2022 Membership arrived in the mail today

• Love

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
1 Daughters arrived this week, 3 others yet to be sighted.
Curiously, the daughter whose letter from Trent Cotchin from a month or so back, that came weeks after everyone elses.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Just received our 2022 pack today... at least the sticker is a normal size and I can look out the rearview window now. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Just received our 2022 pack today... at least the sticker is a normal size and I can look out the rearview window now. :ROFLMAO:
Mine came last week, got 2 caps, I of them being for my womens membership.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
You got caps?

My daughter and I got AFLW tote bags and 2 stickers each as we are AFLW members. Preferred the badge actually, I put it on the members' scarf.

DS
yeah we got the tote bags too. I thought the club were trying to save money on this sort of thing. Just a waste IMO

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
yeah we got the tote bags too. I thought the club were trying to save money on this sort of thing. Just a waste IMO
Hmmm, was not overly impressed with the pack for a platinum member. It’s a pretty ordinary scarf, perhaps the cap is better? As for the car sticker, yuck!

But I reckon the poodle scored with the pet membership.

The dog lead looks fairly useful. Only need to buy the pooch a yellow collar.

• Haha

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Hmmm, was not overly impressed with the pack for a platinum member. It’s a pretty ordinary scarf, perhaps the cap is better? As for the car sticker, yuck!

But I reckon the poodle scored with the pet membership.

The dog lead looks fairly useful. Only need to buy the pooch a yellow collar.
Only need to buy a pooch

Sammy Cougar

Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
We are going to be getting our barcodes again to use we will be able to download it to our phones to scan at our home games in 2022

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
We are going to be getting our barcodes again to use we will be able to download it to our phones to scan at our home games in 2022
Thank *smile* for that. Glad there will be minimal need to go through ticketek/ Ticketmaster except for big games or if you want a reserve seat. Happy to walk in, scan and sit where I want in general admission again

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Thank *smile* for that. Glad there will be minimal need to go through ticketek/ Ticketmaster except for big games or if you want a reserve seat. Happy to walk in, scan and sit where I want in general admission again

Bloody oath. I need to reserve seats for home games but for the away games where I can just walk in I don't want to reserve a seat.

Is this confirmed?

DS

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I'm pretty sure we have alot of good looking male supporters. Why would Richmond FC pay a Collingwood supporter to be the face of the membership campaign?
Imagine a Man City supporter doing the same for Man UTD.Screenshot_20220219-071642_Samsung Internet.jpg

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
He rubbed our faces in it too on social media. Ordinary decision by the marketing dept. Should have vetoed that one.
They couldve picked one out from the members. A 15 old kid, a lady, a 80 yr old??
'Sign up today and have a chance to be the face of our 2022 membership campaign'
Big boo boo by the advertising company.
They won't be used in 2023