Membership packs. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Membership packs.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Love how the club are now charging us for a membership card.
They are effectively useless but I've kept all of mine for 30 years. Bit of a keepsake. An opt-in option and complementary would be my preferred approach. Much prefer that to the useless stickers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
The better we get off and on the field, the less you get in a membership pack.

I remember when we were crap and you got enough half a Christmas stocking's worth of paraphernalia with a membership.

I now realise they were trying to keep us paying in spite of a dismal on field product!

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
They are effectively useless but I've kept all of mine for 30 years. Bit of a keepsake. An opt-in opinion and complementary would be my preferred approach. Much prefer that to the useless stickers.

Agree and I'm the same.

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
All I need is a bar code and a 2023 scarf. And I am set.

Reactions: 3 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Love how the club are now charging us for a membership card.
Are they?
I completed my order from the options and you simply select what you want starting with a $50 credit.
I ended up with my chosen items that were all within that limit.
So there was no actual charge.

Reactions: 2 users

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Ok so I am confused. I buy six memberships each year. One for me and five for my Grand kids.... Do we all get a card (even if its not used for matches)??? I have all my cards and insist that the Grandkids keep theirs safe as a Symbol of their continued membership status. (I keep all mine in a frame on the wall). If there are no cards then I wont be buying any memberships at all as we live interstate and dont attend any games.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Ok so I am confused. I buy six memberships each year. One for me and five for my Grand kids.... Do we all get a card (even if its not used for matches)??? I have all my cards and insist that the Grandkids keep theirs safe as a Symbol of their continued membership status. (I keep all mine in a frame on the wall). If there are no cards then I wont be buying any memberships at all as we live interstate and dont attend any games.

I got an email from the club with a link to my individual membership account. Mrs T got hers to her email account.
We've each been able to login and choose what we wanted.
In each case we took the barcoded card option.

You and your grand kids will surely be able to do the same.

However if the grand kids don't manage their own online accounts - I'd suggest ringing the membership department and asking to be able to have your selections done as a batch job over the phone. I used to do that when I was buying extra memberships for nieces/nephews - but now they're older they manage that side of it and I simply give them the cash separately.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I haven’t received any email yet regarding the packs. I did get an email a few weeks ago saying payment is due soon( it gets deducted automatically). Am I the only one who hasn’t received the other info yet? A guy at work has and he’s only been a member for 5 years, I’ve been one for over 30 years

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
I haven’t received any email yet regarding the packs. I did get an email a few weeks ago saying payment is due soon( it gets deducted automatically). Am I the only one who hasn’t received the other info yet? A guy at work has and he’s only been a member for 5 years, I’ve been one for over 30 years
I just checked. Have an email from the 13/10 telling me about the new rewards (and stating that barcoded cards are back!) but have not had an email advising me to go in and select what i want.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I just checked. Have an email from the 13/10 telling me about the new rewards (and stating that barcoded cards are back!) but have not had an email advising me to go in and select what i want.
Yep. That’s the one I got. The one my mate got showed that he had a $50 voucher to personalize his membership pack. I think it was $15 for his card. Can’t remember what else was there

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I haven't seen the email yet, I have seen the funds go out of my credit card! I figure they're working through the members and sending off emails and it will turn up soon.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I hadn't seen the email. Just checked and saw I missed messages saying my payment failed (I changed my credit card this year). Crap, crap, crap. Hope my seats are still there

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
No enmail for me either but worth noting that out of the $50 voucher they charge like wounded bulls to post it up to Queensland so 50 is more like 20ish...

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Just spoke to membership about an updating my details issue and asked them about the email. They are sending out about 10000 a day and should be completed by next Friday.

Reactions: 4 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I received an email, and my 3yo son was attached to my account, so picked for him too.

My daughter however (5yo) was signed up on her own email, and hasn't received anything yet (I logged in last night to check).

They might be doing it in batches to avoid people smashing the website and bringing it down.

Reactions: 1 users