Membership packs. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Membership packs.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
My only issue is that it is wasteful to send out stuff we are willing to pick up at the game, but it may well come down to paying postage being cheaper and/or easier to organise with large member numbers, than the alternative which is setting up at games and keeping track of who has received what.

Still waiting for the email but I figure it will appear shortly.

DS

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
So you're getting no less than prior years then?

If viewed as providing choice (pick a backpack instead of a cap, for example) then surely it's an improvement. I don't think the idea is to get extra free stuff, beyond the traditional scope of cap/scarf choice. Rather you can get something different / further choices if the standard option doesn't appeal (as you can simply not pick cap/scarf).

I can't see any negative to this system when compared to prior years, and am surprised by people not liking it. Seems more a problem of expectation management by the club rather than the system itself?
I agree with you. Maybe my words 'much good' should have been 'much better'. I was merely pointing out the interstate / overseas members entitlement as a single member. I was happy to chip in to get an additional reward ( a members mug). Besides, being an old fart, I am good at whinging!

Reactions: 1 user

Platinum member

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 30, 2015
Reservoir
Does anyone have the link to the members reward ‘portal’ they can PM me?

I just got an email reminder saying I have $170 dollars to use but can’t remember ever getting an email with a link and have no idea how to access it.

Saves me calling the club if someone has it.

Thanks.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland

I just got an email reminder saying I have $170 dollars to use but can’t remember ever getting an email with a link and have no idea how to access it.

Thanks.
I got the same reminder email.
But you’ll have to call the club as the original email has your unique login / setup info on it.

Link to the website:

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne

Thanks.
I couldn’t get in yesterday and also didn’t remember getting the login email.
I just reset my password and got in.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003

Thanks.
Handy shekels, pity the club doesn't have an offer of retrospective premiership slabs available on their shopping site.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I got the same reminder email.
But you’ll have to call the club as the original email has your unique login / setup info on it.

Link to the website:

Yeah, I just got the reminder email, never got the initial email.

Wonder if this will work if I just use my usual login to the site, I'll try that.

DS

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Yeah, I just got the reminder email, never got the initial email.

Wonder if this will work if I just use my usual login to the site, I'll try that.

DS
I tried that but just went to my membershio account with no link to rewards.
Might try disco's advice of resetting password, or else i'll be talking to the membership dept tomoz

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Looks like attempting to login and then asking for a password reset works.

Sounds like a fair number of us never got the initial email.

Was looking at the usual membership website a few minutes ago, not really anything there apart form invoices and personal details, pretty sparse really.

DS

Edit: ok, so went in there to redeem stuff. I am a member and an AFLW member, so I got $100 of credit but I had to redeem entitlements first, for both memberships. I figure I'll be getting 2 cards and 2 scarves at this rate. maybe I just stuffed up, I now recall there was an opt out option I should have opted out of 1 of them. Anyway, little else I wanted. Mug maybe but I have a PRE mug I use as a keep cup at work so what more could I want?

Last edited:

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
Thanks for the advice about resetting the password guys. I also received a reminder email but not the login email.

Living in far north Queensland I probably won't be attending any games -- anyone know what the difference is between the "commemorative" card and the barcoded card?

Last edited:

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
You still have the following entitlements waiting in the Richmond Member Rewards portal:
  • $50.00 in credit to be used
  • Your member entitlements to be redeemed
  • Like many I received my email.
  • Tried to log in to Roar Store with my usual email address, which is what was recommended.
  • Filled in all the details to become a Roar Store member and was advised the email address was already in use and to choose another.
  • Do not want to do this, so have emailed the club to find out what is going on.
  • If I get a response will share it on here.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Anyone know how this all works if one is a MCC member with Richmond alignment?

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
You still have the following entitlements waiting in the Richmond Member Rewards portal:
  • $50.00 in credit to be used
  • Your member entitlements to be redeemed
  • Like many I received my email.
  • Tried to log in to Roar Store with my usual email address, which is what was recommended.
  • Filled in all the details to become a Roar Store member and was advised the email address was already in use and to choose another.
  • Do not want to do this, so have emailed the club to find out what is going on.
  • If I get a response will share it on here.
Here's the email I got this morning graystar:

Hi David,

Thank you for your email. Apologies, it looks like you didn’t receive your initial login email, we are currently looking into this with our system provider.

To enter your Richmond Member Rewards account, please follow the below steps:

1. Click through to https://richmondfc.mberplus.com.au/login

2. Once on the login page – click “Forgot your Password? Reset it now”

3. Enter in your username. Please note this will be the email address to which your reminder email was sent. Click 'submit'

4. If successful, a reset password email will be sent to your email address. Please be sure to check your junk folder as well.

5. If unsuccessful, you will receive the message “Username not found”. Please contact us if this is the case as you have used an invalid username.

6. Reset your password using the link in your email. Follow the prompts to log into the Portal, remembering your username will be your associated email address.

7. If you have any questions, please be sure to view our FAQs here: https://membership.richmondfc.com.au/member-faq/richmond-member-rewards-2

Please contact us if any further questions.

Kind regards,

Ashleigh

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Here's the email I got this morning graystar:

Hi David,

Thank you for your email. Apologies, it looks like you didn’t receive your initial login email, we are currently looking into this with our system provider.

To enter your Richmond Member Rewards account, please follow the below steps:

1. Click through to https://richmondfc.mberplus.com.au/login

2. Once on the login page – click “Forgot your Password? Reset it now”

3. Enter in your username. Please note this will be the email address to which your reminder email was sent. Click 'submit'

4. If successful, a reset password email will be sent to your email address. Please be sure to check your junk folder as well.

5. If unsuccessful, you will receive the message “Username not found”. Please contact us if this is the case as you have used an invalid username.

6. Reset your password using the link in your email. Follow the prompts to log into the Portal, remembering your username will be your associated email address.

7. If you have any questions, please be sure to view our FAQs here: https://membership.richmondfc.com.au/member-faq/richmond-member-rewards-2

Please contact us if any further questions.

Kind regards,

Ashleigh
Thanks David.
Will give that a try.
Why have they made it so difficult??

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
Thanks David.
Will give that a try.
It seems a lot of us didn't get the initial email. I wonder how many people they have to send those same instructions to!

More importantly, do I get the backpack or the drink bottle? I don't need another cap or scarf.

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
Thanks David.
Will give that a try.
Growing pains. Not the best process though.

There's a work-around without calling the club - something to the effect of re-send my link. I'm not entirely sure how I did it, but I managed.