Memberships 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Memberships 2019

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Oh yeah, the text from RFC sounded a bit p!ssed off rather than sheepish, I reckon the club is pretty p!ssed off with Ticketek too.

I was aware I could get 4 tickets for Hawthorn and less for the others so, the irony of only wanting a guest pass for Hawthorn, and it being the only game I couldn't access one, was less irony and more frustration for me.

The other thing with the Ticketek site was that it kept shunting me off to a page about how they were having trouble because some musical unknown was selling tickets and clogging the site. I never asked for tickets to whatshisname and shunting me off to that page was likely making the situation worse. Another pet hate is the way computer programmes/websites are always trying to second guess what I want, and invariably get it wrong - just stop trying!

Those ticketing sites need to get their act together, they are clearly run by morons too stupid to learn to stagger the sales of big events, despite this being a known issue. It keeps happening and never gets fixed. So frustrating. Must be equally frustrating for promoters, sports organisations and the like.

DS