Memo to the RFC: Get Judkins You Idiots | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Memo to the RFC: Get Judkins You Idiots

R

rampagingtiger

Its my opinion that the club should pay whatever it has to, to ensure that Noel Judkins comes back to the club asap. Greg Beck has had nearly 8 years and his time is up. Cya later Becky if you really want to make our day go back to Collingwood. Do for them what youve done for us lol...

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
Judkins, Scott Clayton from the Bulldogs or the guy from Essendon (?Dodoro).
Either way Beck must go.

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
The Boss said:
Judkins, Scott Clayton from the Bulldogs or the guy from Essendon (?Dodoro).
Either way Beck must go.
spot on boss or even my aunty jane whos as blind as a bat and uses a seeing eye dog to get around has to be better than beck. come to think of it i reckon the dog would do a better job than beck.

Hymie

I'm a llama!
Aug 12, 2003
I heard somewhere Miller made a play for Judkins late last year. Would struggle to draw him away from the clutches of Eddie methinks.

The problem with getting a new recruiting officer is that 15 clubs realise how important recruiting is these days and would do everything possible to keep theirs. Especially if they were a highly regarded one like Clayton.
Though hopefully we can get someone after this years draft.