Memo to the RFC | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Memo to the RFC

froars

"Famous last words - I'll be good"
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
I do not like offending genuine people; morons I care the least.  But there are some I have offended, which is a shame for them and me.  Them, because I don't like to offend; just like to speak my mind; and me, because I don't like to be censored in my thoughts by the powers that be.  It is entirely up to them if they want to ban me.

But I really do get pissed at the management of sites emailing me or contacting me and asking me to explain myself (I wonder if Diggler has had please explain emails etc when he has said something that offends - i doubt it).  And it really pisses me even further when the reason I have been censured is for responding to a person who called one of my posts crap (they may well be).  

Has a feeling of déjà vu to me under another totalitarian regime lol.

A

admin

But I really do get pissed at the management of sites emailing me or contacting me and asking me to explain myself (I wonder if Diggler has had please explain emails etc when he has said something that offends - i doubt it).  And it really pisses me even further when the reason I have been censured is for responding to a person who called one of my posts crap (they may well be).  

Has a feeling of déjà vu to me under another totalitarian regime lol.
What a nice post to come home to after a day out, ha.
If anybody has issues with how this site is run, it would be more appropriate to post on the "Feedback" board, or private e-mail to mighty tiges or myself.
Far from "totalitarian regime" we believe moderators should be silent observers, and only interfere with posts if really necessary. So far this hasn't been done once.
We deliberately made this site so people don't need to be registered to view or post.
We want this to be a site for everyone, and hope they would respect that by being considerate of others.

with your hot head...and rosies hot body.
we sure got ourselves a good sort.
Hey Rodo, might be an admin job going cheap soon......Interested, ha? :rollin

Rodan#18

Fijian thunderbolt
Jan 19, 2003
Hey Rodo, might be an admin job going cheap soon......Interested, ha? :rollin

Thank-you Rosy; I admit my experience could prove useful. I still have tar and feathers in places i just can't reach from my last venture into totalitarianism. I presume if you step down you are eligible for a substantial pay out to the order of $ 23 million ? In any case the rumours that this site has breached the cap after undeclared payments to Froars and Diggler (not the same person ?) has this little fascist relunctantly responding in the negative.

But i believe John Elliott is not doing anything at the moment.
All my love, ha.
Rodan

A

admin

Thank-you Rosy; I admit my experience could prove useful.   I still have tar and feathers in places i just can't reach from my last venture into totalitarianism.    
Very funny, I feel for you actually, ha. (Don't take me the wrong way there Annie ;) )
In the words of the great Jimmy Buffet "If we couldn't laugh, We would all go insane."