Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated)

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
I was able to order two slabs just now off the Dan's website for pick up on Friday.

Reactions: 1 user

theglove3

Tiger Superstar
Jun 3, 2003
Hi All,

Was at Dan Murphys Glen Waverley at 9-30 this morning.

Actually went in to complain as I called them Sat to track down the Premiership Beer.
They were out of stock.
The guy on the phone said just keep checking the website as it will update at around 7 pm when they get the new stock in.
It never did despite me checking all Saturday till late and all Sunday.

Anyway went into store as I was in the area and to my surprise there was a pallet load on the floor. (as of 9-30 this morning)

2 slab limit, $50.99 each.
Just to let you know if you are in the area.

bamyes

Tiger Cub
Mar 25, 2009
Some Dan Murphy's have them hidden in the back, I asked at the front counter and the brought me 2 out, This was at Thomastown on Saturday