Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated)

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Just a heads up.

Memorabilia.

Went to Punt Rd Superstore around 10-30 am Monday. Store was packed with people, lots of kids.
A lot of people were leaving empty handed.
They had a heap of the Knight Premiership caricature T shirts for $40.
Problem was they had a million S sized and XS sized and then 3xxl, 4xxl, etc.
Zero stuff in M L or XL sizes. Not one.
Also a lot of uninspiring grey colored polos that no one was buying.
Zero guernseys or black colored polos.

Not bagging the club.
I was stupid to roll up 2 days after the win and expect to find stuff on the shelves.
I am only posting here as a heads up to others maybe ring the club first before going in so you don't waste your fuel, or time as I did.

Now Carlton Draught Premiership Beer.

I am in S E suburbs of Melbourne so went to 3 different Beer outlets.
Looking on CUB website they said they would be available from today.
The 3 places I went to had nothing, nada, zippo, zilch.
Most of the service staff had dumb looks on their faces.
Prob Carl or Coll flogs because I had my 2017 Prem Polo and cap on and they didn't want to help.
What's happened to the level of Service in this country?
One flog even said that even if they get it in he will be selling other Beers first. What a flog.
Safe to say that store has been black listed.

So does anyone know where/when this Beer will be available?
When did the Premiership Beer come out in 2017? A week later, 2 weeks later?

Maybe we can use this thread to update both the Beer and Memorabilia availabilities?

Kind Regards and Aston Martin says: "YELLOW AND BLACK!!!!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
I suspect it will take the club/some Chinese factory at least 4 weeks to churn out the good merch.
Remember 2017 when they released a pre-order for the GF guernsey and a week or two later released a pre-order for the superior clash strip one?
I'm keeping my powder dry for another week this time around.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
CUB said you will be able to order them online at www.boozebud.com when they are available, but I'm note sure when that is unfortunately.

I use that site regularly to order Cascade Pale Ale, but there is no info there atm re premiership slabs. now is a good time to order as they have 10% off all the major beer brands this month if you order 3 or more slabs. hopefully we hear something soon.

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
Surely the merchandise is limited soon after the game as the result is unknown and more will become available in due course.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Pain in the arse having to drink 23 cans of Carlscum Draught just so I can souvenir one full premiership can.

Reactions: 2 users

DeathNinthandTaxes

Richmond 'till we die
Nov 4, 2007
I use that site regularly to order Cascade Pale Ale, but there is no info there atm re premiership slabs. now is a good time to order as they have 10% off all the major beer brands this month if you order 3 or more slabs. hopefully we hear something soon.
A mate of mine works over at CUB, check out the pictures to see what he was up to today with old mate Jack. C6A773A8-4710-43C1-BACA-FB713308F9AB.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Just on a memorabilia note, does anyone know when or if Select are or will release their limited edition premiership afl cards? I've looked on the web and can't find any reference to them. I've got the 2017 ones and am hoping to get this years so I can get both framed up with some pics and my GF ticket. A personilized bit of memorabilia for me.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Are the cans smaller or has Jack got big hands?

haha, yeah he makes them look like little 250ml grenades.

I wouldn't panic on the premiership merch.

I bought a limited edition (only 3121 made) pair of premiership pumas hot off the press for about $120 in my '17 merch frenzy,

and saw them in a bargain bin in the superstore a year later for $50 :cool:

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
WAIT! These ones are still Carlton draught. The 2017 were actually re-labelled as Richmond Draught, that was the wonderful novelty and cheeky appeal.
These are far inferior but I guess I'll still get a slab.

agree that they are inferior to 2017 (i still have 2 slabs unopened at home) but i'll still stock up on a few.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Hoping to get a few things, such as water bottles, maybe a keyring and some other knick knacks. Was thinking of going there on Friday (I work most days in Soutbank so not far) but sounds like I should leave it. Pity as I wanted the 2019 premiership water bottle and maybe a flag for Around the Bay on Sunday. Yellow and Black ribbons on my bike will have to suffice.

Anyone going there, keep us updated and I'll post when I do head over.

DS

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
Just on a memorabilia note, does anyone know when or if Select are or will release their limited edition premiership afl cards? I've looked on the web and can't find any reference to them. I've got the 2017 ones and am hoping to get this years so I can get both framed up with some pics and my GF ticket. A personilized bit of memorabilia for me.
Yes they are mate, I can't remember the date but sure it's only in a week or two.
Edit: on 1st October on Facebook they said a few weeks time and to keep an eye on their page.

Last edited:

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
A friend owns a Foodworks and is getting 30 slabs delivered tomorrow. He is saving 2 for me, the rest are all booked out....
Maybe lots of deliveries happening tomorrow.

Reactions: 2 users