Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated)

Tigermad2005

Tiger Legend
Aug 18, 2004
Ballarat
True. I got one in a Kris Kringle at work as a gag. Sitting pride of place on top of my fridge unopened. From memory was only sold in a few places in Richmond before the GF. Was limited but don’t know how many bottles were made. Not numbered or anything like that.
$40 per bottleo_O
I got one in Ballarat

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Scored a team signed top from the club (test drive a Jeep comp)
Just need to score an elusive Marlion signature as apparently it was signed mid year. Then to frame that bad boy, maybe with team photo or something...

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Scored a team signed top from the club (test drive a Jeep comp)
Just need to score an elusive Marlion signature as apparently it was signed mid year. Then to frame that bad boy, maybe with team photo or something...

Surely the Club would come good and organise Marlions signature given that it was a Club sponsored prize.
Worth asking them surely.
Well done!

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
I tried, and also asked in shop... they suggested ask while they are training, but had just left the ground for lunch.... I’ll sort somehow.
At least they were full disclosure and openly said its technically missing one signature.... I’d never have picked it

Tiger Hammer

Tiger Cub
Apr 3, 2014
For Sale - Slab of 2017 Premiership Beers.

Before I post on ebay or Facebook. I thought I’d offer to Tigers first.

Any Tigers in South West Vic keen?

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Nuh - but I drank a 2017 can tonight as it happens (in a 2019 stubby holder)
Geez they taste good

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Were you wearing your 2020 members cap, or Dusty jumper ;)

Actually I suppose the Club is sitting on boxes with thousands and thousands of 2020 caps and scarves and the like that they (and we) can hope will have some proper use before this year is done.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Late to The Party but Got myself this evening All on Sale
Premiers Beanie
Premiers Limited Edition Photobook
Premiers Guernsey

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Is that the one that costs ~$120? What's it like?

Wanted to have a look last time I was at the club, but they didn't have any to show me.

If you are referring to the Road to Redemption photo book it is quite nice. Mainly pics but has scores, goalkickers and best players for all the games and a fair number of pics for each. Unfortunately mine was a little damaged in transit but I just live with it. It is a substantial hard cover book, bit of a keepsake.

I am pretty sure it was on special when I bought it, might have been when everything was on special in April or thereabouts. If on special and you want to throw the club a few bucks, the pics are nice and well reproduced.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Thought I'd dig this up.
Anyone seen any Beer yet?
Was there a place that does cheap poster frames?
(Haven't gone thru each page of thread.)
If someone knows quickly and can update here I think we would all appreciate.
Thanks.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Thought I'd dig this up.
Anyone seen any Beer yet?
Was there a place that does cheap poster frames?
(Haven't gone thru each page of thread.)
If someone knows quickly and can update here I think we would all appreciate.
Thanks.

Beer mentioned in the more recent memorabilia thread and I got frame at Spotlight last year (as did someone else) and they were good and reasonably priced.

DS

Foxtrot

Tiger Rookie
Oct 12, 2003
Bathurst NSW
Long time reader - very seldom poster here.

If you're looking for a left field bit of Tigs memorabilia here's a poster I designed myself I'm selling via my online store. I loved the Weg posters as a kid and thought I'd do my own take on one. While I'm here - bloody love the insight/effort/nuffieness this site provides. Rarely go a day without visiting .

(If this post contravenes site policy - my apologies please remove it!)

TIGS+FLAT.jpg

Reactions: 13 users