Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated)

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Long time reader - very seldom poster here.

If you're looking for a left field bit of Tigs memorabilia here's a poster I designed myself I'm selling via my online store. I loved the Weg posters as a kid and thought I'd do my own take on one. While I'm here - bloody love the insight/effort/nuffieness this site provides. Rarely go a day without visiting .

(If this post contravenes site policy - my apologies please remove it!)

TIGS+FLAT.jpg
Just ordered the A2 size print, sensational

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

If you're looking for a left field bit of Tigs memorabilia here's a poster I designed myself I'm selling via my online store. I loved the Weg posters as a kid and thought I'd do my own take on one. While I'm here - bloody love the insight/effort/nuffieness this site provides. Rarely go a day without visiting .

Good work! The dude abides.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang

TIGS+FLAT.jpg
Awesome foxtrot , has a cool rat fink vibe

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005

TIGS+FLAT.jpg
This is awesome. Love the grog squad call out and tombstone and the lace up jumper a nice touch too.

Foxtrot

Tiger Rookie
Oct 12, 2003
Bathurst NSW
Ordered.

I'm a sucker for stuff that's non-mainstream/a bit unique. Bought this chair in 2017, made by a lady who fixes up old chairs that have been discarded as junk and gives the profit to charity.

bJYKMDh.jpg
Wow that is amazing! Thanks L2R - longtime fan and 2nd hand spouter of your stats!

Reactions: 1 user

Dash

Staff member
May 10, 2010
I ordered the cans through wine cellars direct
I bought mine last year from IGA. I also think the local Coles stocked carton's too. I reckon there'll be plenty available from various retailers.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
It’s all in the details RE
I like the contrast with the "upbeat" Knight posters. It says that underneath all the smiles and good-blokeness lurks the ferocious, ravenous Tiger of old. Be afraid, it says to 17 other clubs. It links to our history in a way the Knight posters don't.