Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated)

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Gold foil poster arrived today. Can’t wait to pair it up with the framed 2017 one.
Might just have to crack a Premiership tinny, pull up the armchair & play a game of Premiership poster tennis.

Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Anyone bought frames for their posters?

IIRC Ikea had some ok ones a couple years back, might have to check them out.

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Richmond Premiership Beer - Shepparton First Choice.

I popped in to pick up a couple of travellers' for the way home.

Noticed a Stack of premiership beer slabs on the way out. I would have bought all 44, however, I'm pretty sure my wife would get upset for leaving the suitcases and kids behind to make room.

There's 42 left.
Outstanding... I’ve got a mate checking out tomorrow to get me some!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Apparently the framed pre game stance pic arrives today , haven’t received anything else yet , lol can’t actually remember what I ordered.

False alarm, the Premiership medal in the box arrived not the framed pic.

Last edited:

Isotopes

Tiger Rookie
Aug 3, 2013
Anyone bought frames for their posters?

IIRC Ikea had some ok ones a couple years back, might have to check them out.

Fiskbo from Ikea $13. I matched the one from 17 and bought a spare for 2020, probably shoulda got more :)

tigre garçon

Yes, 2017, 2019 and 2020... were very good years!
Apr 22, 2004
By way of complaint...
A visit to the RFC Superstore to purchase 2019 Premiership Tee shirts for the kids at the end of Oct.
2 X Tee shirts for $34.95. Get to the counter, sorry sir, no discount for 2019 Premiership merchandise. Ok, wore that on the chin.
In Rebel today... Same Tee shirts, full price at $29.99!
Fair go RFC... a member makes an effort to go directly to the club's merchandise store to support the club... and what for, not even a sniff of a discount.
Not making enough on the merchandise sales? I don't think so.
Don't think I'll bother again... :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
By way of complaint...
A visit to the RFC Superstore to purchase 2019 Premiership Tee shirts for the kids at the end of Oct.
2 X Tee shirts for $34.95. Get to the counter, sorry sir, no discount for 2019 Premiership merchandise. Ok, wore that on the chin.
Fair go RFC... a member makes an effort to go directly to the club's merchandise store to support the club... and what for, not even a sniff of a discount.

I noticed the 'no discount on premiership stuff' on the website this morning when placing an order. Spent over $150 so got the no postage discount, but nothing for being a member.

A little disappointed. In 2017 I went straight from the 'G to the superstore and bought my daughter a premiership teddy bear. Didn't even have to ask for the members discount, the lady on the till jusy gave it to me. Mind you, the bear cost me $30 and probably cost the club $5 (being generous) :)

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
By way of complaint...

I looked on the Superstore website the other day. Got a gift voucher for my birthday. Browsed but still wasn't sure what to get. Went to the shops yesterday. Walked in to an AFL store to have a look around. Ended up buying the premiership jumper and black polo top. On the website the total would have been around $220, afl store it came to under $200. Will end up buying stuff from the Tigers den eventually but hard to justify why it costs more there than elsewhere, especially for members.

Edit: Just on that, I was interested in some of the prints. The prices are exactly the same whether you buy them from the club or the afl store. It seems only the clothing might be pricier at the Den. I stand to be corrected.

Last edited:

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
The Fiskbo frames from Ikea work a treat for the MK premiership posters.

Reactions: 1 users