Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated)

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
just bought the premiership guernsey online and there was no members discount. WTF? i called the superstore and the lady confirmed there is no discount. she wasn't happy about it either.

in before someone labels me a tight arse. I don't care about the $15 lost, its the principle. the club shouldn't be ripping off its members.

as for the beers, I called the Dan Murphys hotline and they are still saying october 10. I called my local BWS and they have no idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
just bought the premiership guernsey online and there was no members discount. WTF? i called the superstore and the lady confirmed there is no discount. she wasn't happy about it either.

in before someone labels me a tight arse. I don't care about the $15 lost, its the principle. the club shouldn't be ripping off its members.

as for the beers, I called the Dan Murphys hotline and they are still saying october 10. I called my local BWS and they have no idea.
Yeah I bought a Premiership t-shirt at the family day for $45 and it’s available at the afl store for $35. Pretty disappointing. I spend my money with the club as I know more of it goes to them but I’m not sure why am I paying a $10 premium to do so?

• Angry

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
I am quite disappointed that's it's not "Richmond Draught". It made the beer taste significantly better.

"Carlton Draught" celebrating Richmond's win makes it seem plain, boring and just another marketing gimmick. Plus that scummy club's name populating our premiership beer can irks me.

I understand it's all a gimmick and the beer didn't taste any different at all, but I'm much less excited about this version all the same.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Most members were there for the club during the dark times, the club needs to be there for its members.

Members should always have the 10% off when purchasing direct from the club plus, the prices from the club should be competitive, and not chase easy money.

Reactions: 1 users

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Yeah I bought a Premiership t-shirt at the family day for $45 and it’s available at the afl store for $35. Pretty disappointing. I spend my money with the club as I know more of it goes to them but I’m not sure why am I paying a $10 premium to do so?
I bought the Mark Knight t shirt from the Herald Sun shop online because it was $7 cheaper than from the club. Agreed that it’s pretty disappointing the club seems to be taking advantage of us fans.

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
just collected my Premiership beers!

Attachments

• 1DC1126D-D0DD-4C5E-AA6E-DF347C8439F1.jpeg
    1DC1126D-D0DD-4C5E-AA6E-DF347C8439F1.jpeg
    884.1 KB · Views: 44

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Just got my slab from Liquorland Brandon Park $51. Not cheap.
They only got 12 slabs in.
When I left about 1 hr ago they still had 10.
If any fellow Tigers are in the area get down there quick.

Was surfing some other memorabilia sites.

Very sad to say Tigerland Superstore is a rip off.

Guernsey $149.95, Premiers Polo $69.95.
If you go to officialmemorabilia.com.au they are selling for $139.95 and $59.95.
My mate also put me onto these sites:
Fangear.com
Spectatorsportsonline.com.au
Theaflstore.com.au

Not sure why the club is ripping it's own lifeblood off like this.
Sad state of affairs.
It's not like they are hard up.
I haven't bought any gear yet but when I do it won't be from Punt Rd.
Shop around people.

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
Just got my slab from Liquorland Brandon Park $51. Not cheap.
They only got 12 slabs in.
When I left about 1 hr ago they still had 10.
If any fellow Tigers are in the area get down there quick.

Was surfing some other memorabilia sites.

Very sad to say Tigerland Superstore is a rip off.

Guernsey $149.95, Premiers Polo $69.95.
If you go to officialmemorabilia.com.au they are selling for $139.95 and $59.95.
My mate also put me onto these sites:
Fangear.com
Spectatorsportsonline.com.au
Theaflstore.com.au

Not sure why the club is ripping it's own lifeblood off like this.
Sad state of affairs.
It's not like they are hard up.
I haven't bought any gear yet but when I do it won't be from Punt Rd.
Shop around people.
I’ve been to Dan Murphy and liquorland near me in Brunswick area and they have nothing....

I’m gonna write to the club and make a complaint about ripping us off. I pay my membership + MRC+ fighting tiger patron. Do they think I’m not giving enough or what?

mexican_radio

*fix the midfield*
Feb 12, 2005
South of the Border
I spent a bit at the family day, figure it's like a donation to the club for winning. The grey cap is really quite good. It's made of a soft material and fits my rather large scone.
The stubby holder is terrible, but I had to get one to match the 2017 :) I bought the grey polo top mentioned above and it's pretty awful. I'll be watching to see what else arrives in the next few weeks.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Not really a fan of Carlscum draught.
I'll buy myself the obligatory slab n take a day or two to work my way through 23 samplers while I decide which can to leave full as a souvenir to go alongside my 2017 premiership can. Maybe we shouldn't go back to back next year as it took me two years to get over the last slab of Carlscum draught I drank. Just one year between Carlscums might be pushing the friendship a bit.

Dante

Tiger Cub
May 20, 2009
I’ve been to Dan Murphy and liquorland near me in Brunswick area and they have nothing....

I’m gonna write to the club and make a complaint about ripping us off. I pay my membership + MRC+ fighting tiger patron. Do they think I’m not giving enough or what?
First Choice Liquor in Pascoe Vale have the cans. It's not too far from you.

Wildcat

Tiger Superstar
Oct 25, 2012
Yarraville liquorland got 50 slabs today ...about 20 slabs left when i got mine at 6pm tonight

Wildcat

Tiger Superstar
Oct 25, 2012
Yarraville and williamstown got them today. About 20 slabs left in yarraville