Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated)

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
Sounds like you got some beers Mr B? Well done. Have you tried scanning a can with your phone camera? Get a nice little GF highlights video.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
Anyone who's trying to hoard premiership beers as some sort of collectors item, I got news for you. I don't know a single tiger supporter who hasn't got at least a slab of each vintage sitting in their shed. They're never going to be a rarity.

Drink em while they're fresh. At least, as fresh as Carlton Draught can be.

And that way you get to shove them into every non reigning premier supporter's face. Particularly the Carlton ones.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Yep. Drank some of mine and have 4 hanging from the rear view mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Reactions: 1 user

toby64

Tiger Champion
Mar 17, 2014
Is the blu-ray of the Grand Final with the different radio commentaries available yet?

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Anyone who's trying to hoard premiership beers as some sort of collectors item, I got news for you. I don't know a single tiger supporter who hasn't got at least a slab of each vintage sitting in their shed. They're never going to be a rarity.

And that way you get to shove them into every non reigning premier supporter's face. Particularly the Carlton ones.

Yep definitely a must to bring something to a summer BBQ as a ‘conversation starter’ usually start with ‘how @@$&&n good we’re the tiges this year.... and the last three to be fair. ‘

Oh And this for your Carlton mates too.
C4A0F885-526E-40EA-90B9-E809AFCA74FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne

I've got 2 slabs from 2017 untouched (drank another 3) and will put away a slab in a half from 2019 (which leaves me 2 and a half to drink). I will keep 1 slab from each year forever, but i might package up a couple of 2017 and 2019 6 packs at some point just to get something back.

you can get a little bit of value form ebay atm, but this flog absolutely takes the cake :rotfl2

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane

On a recent clean up, I found a Carlton stubbie hidden away. Commemorating one of the Lions premierships. I knew it would be worthless so I opened it up. I'm not a big Carlton draught lover but it tasted like horse *smile*.

I agree, drink your RIchmond draught and enjoy it while it still tastes half decent

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

I never quite got around to vacuum packing and hermetically storing my 2017 slabs for my kids to sell at Southerbys one day.

I had 2 and 3/4 slabs drunk within a fortnight and then the mint condition six pack came out of the safe to celebrate the unfurling of the premiership flag round 1 2018.

Oh they'll be collectable.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
On a recent clean up, I found a Carlton stubbie hidden away. Commemorating one of the Lions premierships. I knew it would be worthless so I opened it up. I'm not a big Carlton draught lover but it tasted like horse ****.

I agree, drink your RIchmond draught and enjoy it while it still tastes half decent
Not bloody surprising. Beer's got a life span of about six months, after that it's all down hill. At least I now know that mouldy beer tastes like horse *smile*, or horse *smile* tastes like mouldy beer, so I'll never feel the need to experiment.
Haven't started on my slab yet, got a handful of others I'm working through first. Never gunna be a collectors item, so I'll drink mine n just keep the one full tinny in the cabinet for looks, same as my 2017 can.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Never gunna be a collectors item, so I'll drink mine n just keep the one full tinny in the cabinet for looks, same as my 2017 can.

I drank my final 2017 can over ice after the Port win this year.

It felt like drinking the grandkids inheritance.

It was delicious.

Cant people see these will be more collectable than a 1930 Penny?

Anyone who can avoid drinking them never bought them in the first place.

I only managed to keep all the empty cans for about 6 months before I cashed them in

for a six-pack of Bittingerblurger from Aldi.

It was pretty delicious too

Reactions: 2 users

joebutt

Tiger Cub
Sep 24, 2006
Apparently 19 cases left at the Coburg Dan Murphy's store... as of 1425hrs!

Dan Murphy SUNSHINE has just released stock this morning 16/10/19.
Was told a few days ago by store that they will be get stock, checked web site which confirms it.
On my way home today will drop in.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Son dropped off some welcome medicine for me.

Attachments

• IMG_0100.JPG
    IMG_0100.JPG
    5.1 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Anyone been to the shop at Punt Rd? I'm thinking of dropping in on Friday to see what's available - is it more than one can see on the website?

DS