Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated)

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Anyone been to the shop at Punt Rd? I'm thinking of dropping in on Friday to see what's available - is it more than one can see on the website?

DS
Yes, there is more available in store than what's on the website. My sizes always all seem to be sold out online, but I had a few choices when I went in on GF day

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
6B68B228-27E1-4B2D-B561-98ACF2833A1D.jpeg
I just said to a couple of Tiger lads , that the Lynch Coffee mug is that good that I put Nescafé in it and it drank like it was lovingly created by a barista in Lygon st, it is a beauty

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Some of the redbubble premiership products

Attachments

• D27962A8-77BB-45A9-BAB6-E04AC268928E.jpeg
    D27962A8-77BB-45A9-BAB6-E04AC268928E.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: 1 users

Tiger Hammer

Tiger Cub
Apr 3, 2014
I’m going to herald your advice.
Anyone who's trying to hoard premiership beers as some sort of collectors item, I got news for you. I don't know a single tiger supporter who hasn't got at least a slab of each vintage sitting in their shed. They're never going to be a rarity.

Drink em while they're fresh. At least, as fresh as Carlton Draught can be.

And that way you get to shove them into every non reigning premier supporter's face. Particularly the Carlton ones.

With all that in mind, does anyone want to buy a slab (or 2) of 2017 beer

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
First Choice Liquor in Flemington (showgrounds) has 2 crates for sale. I just snagged 2 more. The lady behind the counter says the Click and Collect option isn't working and you need to swing by and grab them

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I just said to a couple of Tiger lads , that the Lynch Coffee mug is that good that I put Nescafé in it and it drank like it was lovingly created by a barista in Lygon st, it is a beauty

Did No.4 break in the dishwasher?

BTW, has dusty picked his wheels up from The G yet?

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Some of the redbubble premiership products
Oooooh. Liking the Jack Dyer singlet. Might have to have a dig around their website on the weekend, might have to hide the credit card statements from the Carlscum dragon though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Oooooh. Liking the Jack Dyer singlet. Might have to have a dig around their website on the weekend, might have to hide the credit card statements from the Carlscum dragon though.
There’s some ripper stuff on there, generally there stuff is delivered quickly and the packaging is first class

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

After you sharing your GF ejection story, I feel like I should confess something too TM, albeit with a happier ending.

Mrs.Ez asked me to sit down at the kitchen table after round 23. She had been reading the barefoot investor, and she had the financial years credit card statements printed out.

She was angry. Her mum had been in her ear I'd say.

she goes 'What are these Sportsbet withdrawals?'

I go 'investments'

she was too angry to roll her eyes in this instance.

she goes 'the first night we met, you said to me

'I drink, I gamble, and im obsessed with Richmond. The drinking and gambling I can control. So what's going on?'

I looked her in the eye and said

'There is no way I expect you can understand this, but if I had bought Commonwealth Bank shares, you wouldn't ask me where the dividend cheque was? we live in glorious times baby. Im making hay. 40 years of study and its pay day'

she goes

'what the *smile* are you talking about'

and I go

'Its best we ajourn this this meeting until after tigers win the flag, and I will outline our financial position in full'

she managed an eye roll.

at half time in the preliminary, I was checking flights into the North of Colombia

But then the rescheduled meeting went very well indeed. When Mrs.Ez puts on a new green summer frock and waters the vegetarian garden in the afternoon light with a stubby in her hand,

you know everything is going to be OK.

* please note young punters: reckless and uninformed punting ruins lives.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
For anyone interested, WEGart has the 2019 foiled premiership poster on sale now. Just bought one to match my 2017 one.

Anyone know when the Select premiership card set is released. I contacted them online last week asking and got back an email asking to "Please like our facebook page". That's all. I don't have facebook. Is this a requirement these days?

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Does anyone know where to get the Premiership beers around Emerald... or Lilydale/Croydon? Or alternatively an online delivery service for those areas? One of my sisters is after some.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Went to the superstore on Friday, sounds like quite a lot coming in later in November and early December - I was looking for a new waterbottle for cycling (a couple actually, my work waterbottle has become out of date as it is a 2017 premiership version). Also want a keyring. I suppose they want to get the pricey stuff like signed jumpers and posters out quick to get the funds in. Managed to get a nice coffee mug for work though.

DS

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Anyone know when the Select premiership card set is released. I contacted them online last week asking and got back an email asking to "Please like our facebook page". That's all. I don't have facebook. Is this a requirement these days?
I got those in 2017 as well. Felt like it was a couple of months post game before they were released. Looking to get them again myself.