Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated)

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
My piece is at the framers now and hope to have it by the 6th. Weg poster insert with "select" cards around border. Pics to follow.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Ordered the Season Collection from JB Hi-Fi this morning to take advantage of the 20% off on videos. Got a text to say it was ready for collection late this afternoon - surprising, as it's not due for release until next week. Went along to the store expecting they'd made a mistake, but I have it in my hands. Might start with the season highlights video and work backwards.

Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
^^ Bit disappointed in the Season Collection. Thought something looked a bit off and on closer examination, the h&a game files on the DVDs contain around 25% less data than the 2017 versions, which manifests in noticeably lower picture quality. The first two finals are better, but still a little down on 2017 quality.

Seeing no apparent reason for this (since a blank DVD costs the same whether it is filled to capacity or not), will be writing to Beyond for an explanation.

Stoobes

Tiger Rookie
May 24, 2005
It's a bit ridiculous this day and age we can't buy HD copies of our games. I bought the 2017 Season pack DVDs and won't be doing it again for 2019. At least the GF is on Bluray and has the different radio calls, that's worth the money. Shame the rest of the Victory Pack isn't Bluray.
Luckily some kind soul uploaded 720p torrents of the Richmond v Brisbane & Geelong Finals to TPB, I will be seeding these for some time so grab a download while they're there.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Anyone here order the 2019 Premiers Mark Knight beach towel?

Apparently there is a printing error where the black background behind the wording either doesn't exist or has faded - most of the towels are affected.

mk33

Tiger Champion
Jul 24, 2005
Caulfield
Can anyone confirm please if the victory pack dvd (3 finals and season highlights) if the grand final has the radio broadcasts.

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Was rapt with how these turned out.
Well done ! Love it !!
Was trying to working out a theme for my posters. Didnt want to rush it.
Helped cement the setup for myself. Initially thinking poster, plus GF ticket, plaque, small team photo. (but wasnt 100% yet)
Like the add on of cards. Just ordered from ebay 2017 & 2019 premiership select card set.
This is an awesome job !

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
Just saw a post on FB ...some dude is selling very rare special commemorative RFC edition bottles of Lift.
Apparently they were only released at the Coles supermarket in Richmond a week before the 17’ GF...
I’ve never seen, nor heard of them till now
Anyone know anything about them?, or is it bogus?.......sale price $40 per bottle, or he has an unopened box of 12 that offers are invited for.....

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Just saw a post on FB ...some dude is selling very rare special commemorative RFC edition bottles of Lift.
Apparently they were only released at the Coles supermarket in Richmond a week before the 17’ GF...
I’ve never seen, nor heard of them till now
Anyone know anything about them?, or is it bogus?.......sale price $40 per bottle, or he has an unopened box of 12 that offers are invited for.....
True. I got one in a Kris Kringle at work as a gag. Sitting pride of place on top of my fridge unopened. From memory was only sold in a few places in Richmond before the GF. Was limited but don’t know how many bottles were made. Not numbered or anything like that.
$40 per bottleo_O