Memorabilia poster with original autographs auction | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Memorabilia poster with original autographs auction

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I'm thinking of auctioning a poster on e-bay (Someone will have to tell me how to sell stuff there, I only ever buy) to raise money for the rookie fund and was just wondering if there would be enough interest to have a silent auction on PRE for one as well.

It would have to make at least $280-300 so not much use bidding any lower.

This picture doesn't really do it justice.  It's a collection of trivia bits and pieces and memorabilia pics.

http://www.puntroadend.com/images/stuff.jpg

The poster has original signatures of

Michael Roach, Jim Jess, Dale Weighman, Metthew Knights, Tony Free, *smile* Clay, Royce Hart, Roger Dean, Neville Crowe, Tommy Hafey, Roy Wright, Mark Lee, Kevin Bartlett, Francis Bourke and the one and only Jack Dyer.

It is unframed on hard poster board and comes with a certificate of authenticity from RFC.

Any interest? :hearton

P.S. It's pretty big. Around 1 meter tall.

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
I also have this piece framed and hanging in my lounge room. It cost about $500 originally and was released by the club in 1996. Very attractive looking piece of memorabilia and a great addition to any Tiger home. BUY IT!!!!!

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
I too have this wonder print already.

Bought it from the Club fully framed.

Recommended to any true Richmond fan.

I also have the framed Jack Dyer print. They look great in the pool room.