Men Behaving Badly | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Men Behaving Badly

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
Always hold my breath when I see these sort of headlines!

Fortunately not one of ours this time.

Tenacious

Tiger Champion
May 19, 2008

Same here - just saw it in online paper and shat myself till I checked out who it was.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Love how newspapers throw the word “Star” around as a headline grabber

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Lachie Hunter, Vice Captain at the Bulldogs. Is he usually a drunken, selfish, law breaking can't or is this his first time?
I seem to remember reading somewhere he’s pretty happy with himself, loves a punt and a drink.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We have our fair share of these stories over the year's.
Vardy, lost us sponsorship money
Conners & Martin in recent years.
But since we have been dominate, these stories have dried up for us.
I do believe if you have "outside noise" it does effect the club and the success that comes with it.

theglove3

Tiger Superstar
Jun 3, 2003
Don't forget Blotto Otto, zips.
Poor old Danny had to spring him from lockup at 3am or some ungodly hour.
They never learn.
Like KB says: When the Grog is in, the brain is out!

gazza49

Tiger Cub
Mar 15, 2014

Years ago I would have, but not anymore.

Reactions: 1 user

Tiger Rob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2009
Hobart
Extremely disappointed to hear this. Extremely disappointed that it wasn’t a Collingwood player.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Stig

Tiger Cub
Mar 2, 2020
Met Lachie a few times at the races . Actually good bloke . AFL will make an example of him , although Buddy got off scott free with his car driving episode a few years ago . Different rules unfortunately.

Reactions: 1 users

BrisTiger24

Chimp's Love of the Tiger
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
No, it was the nurse , Grace Campbell ?? - nice chic but a very average player
Agree but, compared to all other RFC AFLW players (with the exception of Conti, Monahan and maybe Brennan), she looks like a star. Really says a lot about the AFLW list.

BrisTiger24

Chimp's Love of the Tiger
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Lachie Hunter, Vice Captain at the Bulldogs. Is he usually a drunken, selfish, law breaking can't or is this his first time?
Seems like a decent bloke from the outside. Probably says a bit about the mental health of everyone in the current circumstances. I know our whole household is struggling mentally at the moment.

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
Seems like a decent bloke from the outside. Probably says a bit about the mental health of everyone in the current circumstances. I know our whole household is struggling mentally at the moment.
With respect, I wouldn't say everyone is cracking under the unbearable pressure of staying on their couches for a few months. Otherwise we'd all be out breaking isolation laws, getting tanked and smashing into parked cars and this country would look like a Mad Max film. Luckily for us, 99% of people have the respect and intelligence to do what is required of them in this crisis.

It's only arrogant selfish assclowns like Hunter (and, according to an update, some other Bulldogs players) that think they're above the rules that protect society. I hope the AFL and the Bulldogs make an example of him and the "boys will be boys" BS mentality is given a rest. If he doesn't want to live by society's laws he can move himself offshore.

Reactions: 3 users