Men Behaving Badly | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Men Behaving Badly

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
funny you should say JB, snake did stab me in the back with a record player once.

wasn't in Geelong though.
This calls for a celebration!
Vyv! Throw another record player on the fire and into EZY's back

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Im not bagging the bloke, he was Stkilda's best player a couple of years ago and i hope he was gets better soon.
But the desperation of Geelong to sign him shows exactly where Geelong are at.
Stkilda let there best player and 3 time B&F walk for virtually for free.
This is Geelongs version of Beams

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Im not bagging the bloke, he was Stkilda's best player a couple of years ago and i hope he was gets better soon.
But the desperation of Geelong to sign him shows exactly where Geelong are at.
Stkilda let there best player and 3 time B&F walk for virtually for free.
This is Geelongs version of Beams
Yarran

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Robbos article in today’s HUN on JS ended with the “If you or someone you know require help ring Lifeline or Beyond Blue” tag which is an indicator as to how he received the stab wound.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Robbos article in today’s HUN on JS ended with the “If you or someone you know require help ring Lifeline or Beyond Blue” tag which is an indicator as to how he received the stab wound.
It's odd that the media goes out of it's way to avoid mentioning the word suicide, but replace with a universal tag at the end of the story so everyone knows that's what it was.

Reactions: 1 user

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
It's odd that the media goes out of it's way to avoid mentioning the word suicide, but replace with a universal tag at the end of the story so everyone knows that's what it was.
are they suggesting he stabbed himself ? not the easiest thing to do ?

Wendy O Williams (in)famous lead singer for the Plasmatics, once attempted suicide by hammering a knife into her chest, it lodged in her sternum, she then had a change of heart & called help IIRC

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
First thought when I heard he had been stabbed was that he might have done it to himself. Sad if true, he is clearly going through some tough things.

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
I thought I heard on the news that they had ruled out self harm or random attack.
What’s that leave. Drug deal gone wrong/covering for a mate or a partner?

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
I thought I heard on the news that they had ruled out self harm or random attack.
What’s that leave. Drug deal gone wrong/covering for a mate or a partner?

Not good. Can't imagine it creates a lot of trust around Jack with his team mates. No doubt everyone would be asking what's he hiding here?

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Incidents like this make me wonder if some players may be excluded from their club bubbles for fear of them breaching lock down rules.
One breach could put the comp at risk, or ay lway a team having players isolated, which mid season could cause a few issues.
I dont think Bent Cousins for example would have coped too well.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Today’s article by Robbo says “It is understood police have come to the conclusion the incident was not the result of self harm or a random event”. Not sure now why he included the “If you need help call Lifeline or Beyond Blue“ tag yesterday.