Menadue to Freo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Menadue to Freo

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Word down on the streets here are Fremantle are interested in Menadue.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Pick 30 or thereabouts. Stepped up this year, ready to breakout, will do well in WA

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
So they’re losing Hill and Langdon and looking at Connor to replace?

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
There was word a few weeks ago Connor Blakely may have been looking at getting out of freo. A Connor for a Connor??

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Should try and pry Pearce or Blakely out of there.

I dont think we could afford Cerra, but hey if we could ;)

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
26 for our second round pick?
I was thinking something similar. Would be a good deal for both. In all honesty he's not worth a lot, maybe somewhere around Pick 50ish so a 10-15 pick upgrade would be a good option for us IMO. Unless of course we decide to keep him, but I suspect he may be allowed to leave if we were offered something like that.

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
He was super in the game against Freo this year. Thought there might be an opportunity for him on the wing with Ellis leaving. End of the day he is a fringe player who deserves an opportunity to save his career.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Freo want him to replace HIll and Langdon. They will probably get pick 6 for Hill and pick 22 for Langdon. so they can give us 6 and 22 for Menadue. Easy.

• Haha