• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

Menadue to Freo

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Hard to know exactly but with Acres and Aish looking like being at Freo in 2020 their interest in Menadue may have dropped off.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Moore will leave for more opportunity at another club.
i would think there would be interest, both from Moore looking for opportunity, and from other clubs. I am surprised there hasnt been any trade talk.
i wouldnt delist him, but would let him go if he asked, or if we got anything remotely worthwhile in return.

i think the one who we should possibly dangle is Chol. he may be worth something as a trade, and I wouldnt be surprised if 2019 turns out to be his best year as an AFL footballer.

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Moore will leave for more opportunity at another club.
He’s out of contract as of the end of the month isn’t he? So he’d need to be either drafted at the ND, or recruited as a free agent or drafted as a rookie? (Assuming he’s not traded by 7.30 tonight)

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Leon I wouldn't be worried about Jack Ross's pace he has already showed he can get from contest to contest. Jack also recorded a 2.95sec 20 metre sprint time which is elite, (same a Jaidyn Stephenson in his draft year). Maybe because he does so much grunt work or that he hasn't learnt yet how to best use it on game day or it just isn't apparent to us.

Here is a passage from Draft Central that should allay any concerns about lack of pace:

Given his power, Ross’ 20m sprint time of 2.95 seconds makes sense, but he could look to use that more when bursting from packs
Thanks, Caesar.This is good to be reminded of. Yer, he doesn't seem to use that speed enough as yet. Have lots of confidence in his future though.

Reactions: 1 user

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Mar 6, 2004
More than likely to stay just listening to Peter Bell on Trade Radio

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
More than likely to stay just listening to Peter Bell on Trade Radio
I’m far from his biggest fan , however I’d rather keep him that get a 4th rounder plus, has lots of AFL tools and played very well in the VFL , however I just think he may lack “ it”

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
melbourne, victoria
Hard to know exactly but with Acres and Aish looking like being at Freo in 2020 their interest in Menadue may have dropped off.
Probably has now.

But in two years they have lost a B&F winner and what a top 5/10?

Lost their wingers.
Menadue would have been suited on the spaces of Optus but I’m happy he stays.

Back yourself kid.
Spot there for you.
Between you and KMac.

Who wants it.?

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
Probably has now.

But in two years they have lost a B&F winner and what a top 5/10?

Lost their wingers.
Menadue would have been suited on the spaces of Optus but I’m happy he stays.

Back yourself kid.
Spot there for you.
Between you and KMac.

Who wants it.?
And Naish, Turner not ready yet but also his best suited position

smokin joe

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 11, 2004
I think Naish gets good run at it next season on the wing
That long kick could be a weapon

MD Jazz

Tiger Champion
Feb 3, 2017
Jeez reading this thread I hope we keep Menadue he will be worth a 1st rounder shortly.

• Haha

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Not sure there was ever interest, considering how we helped Butler get to St Kilda, if Connor wanted to go, then we would’ve made it happen.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
melbourne, victoria
Not sure there was ever interest, considering how we helped Butler get to St Kilda, if Connor wanted to go, then we would’ve made it happen.
Probably Fremantle was stingy and didn’t want to give us even one of their late picks, hoping Richmond delist him and pick him up on the cheap?

But then again Scoop maybe the interest was lukewarm???

Would have suited Optus stadium.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Naish was underwhelming in the VFL finals. Not surprising for a first year player and its not to say he won't make it, but Menadue had more impact.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Naish was underwhelming in the VFL finals. Not surprising for a first year player and its not to say he won't make it, but Menadue had more impact.
Yes that’s true but he had a long period during the season where he outperformed menadue. Naish dropped away at the end of the season which is when menadue’s form was best

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
They can fight over, and provide depth, for BEllis' spot, along with KMac, Markov, Turner and even RCD along with whoever we draft. It's all good.
But still awaiting delistings. This will be tough.