Merry Christmas PRE! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Merry Christmas PRE!

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Merry Xmas to all.
Stay safe and look after yourselves.
To the mods fantastic job.
To the clowns that bag me, get stuffed
To the ZipManics I love you.
First you tell me to get stuffed, then you say you love me? I'm more confused than ever :cool:

Have a safe Christmas everybody.

Reactions: 1 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
This time in 2021 we'll be basking in the glory of the ThreePeat and celebrating the greatest Richmond team/era/players to don the mighty Yellow and Black.
In the meantime, stay safe, be kind to one another and, most importantly, to yourself.

Reactions: 4 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
and a Merry Christmas to you too Mr T.

and to the PRE Brethren, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone else. The year being what it has I'm predicting family arguments on Xmas day to go up a notch, but at least we're together to argue.
Don’t Argue.
Merry Xmas

Reactions: 3 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
A very Merry Christmas to all the PREnders who enjoy posting here on PRE.

That sentiment is from from my better half also, who is busy wrapping presents for our grandkids and children.

Or as the email said from the RFC....Happy Holidys, not Merry Christmas. Political correctness there methinks.

Reactions: 2 users

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
I know we all wax n wane on here but all that aside, Merry Christmas everyone ;)

GO TIGES!!!

PS: my package under the tree feels and looks suspiciously like some kind of paperback thats probably about the size of Marlion's book!

Heres hoping ;)

Reactions: 2 users

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Thanks to everyone on PRE - you helped me stay sane this year.

Have fun and stay safe over the holiday season.

Reactions: 6 users

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks Richmond for giving me my present early this year. Please can I have the same next year?

Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year to all the PRE family and all Tigers out there near and far.

Best wishes to all for a safe and prosperous New Year period.

May we all be blessed with all great things in 2021 especially 1 more cup ......yes we are greedy now in 2017 whoda thunk that 3 in 4 years was not enough to sate the Hunger of the Beast that is the Tiger Army.

4 in 5 would be even better and would have the chumps being forced to admit we have been a great team.

Enjoy.

Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users