Merry Christmas PRE! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Merry Christmas PRE!

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Not sure there's much Cotchin DNA running through those kids.

If I was him I'd be checking the postman's hair colour. :peepwall
I know you are kidding but lots of little kids start out blonde - hair darkens as they get older.

Reactions: 1 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Great day until 1800 when missus slipped over on some steps & mutilated both her lower legs. No Band aid job & off to the hospital with Ambos. 9pm still in waiting room queue so came home. Back at 0600 Boxing Day & ended getting home 1030. Gotta take the good & the bad as they arise but some other day please.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Great day until 1800 when missus slipped over on some steps & mutilated both her lower legs. No Band aid job & off to the hospital with Ambos. 9pm still in waiting room queue so came home. Back at 0600 Boxing Day & ended getting home 1030. Gotta take the good & the bad as they arise but some other day please.
Terrible news Tigaman.

I'm sure all on PRE wish Mrs. Tiga a speedy recovery

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Sad news T-man. Hopefully Mrs T has a good recovery. She may need a few anaesthetics to help the pain

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
1800 my favourite tequila.
I’ve taken a tumble over it many times.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
What p,ssed her off was that she did not get to open a Xmas present bottle of Penfolds Grandfather port. Anyway on Boxing day she substituted it for Panandol Forte.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users