Merry Christmas PRE! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Merry Christmas PRE!

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Another amazing football year for us Tiges, let it roll on!

Wishing you all and your families a Merry Christmas and a much safer New Year!

T.

Reactions: 15 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Merry Christmas to you Mr T and all the PREnders. Let’s hope Santa leaves another Premiership under the tree this year, we haven’t opened the last one yet. Thanks to you Mr T for keeping this place going.

Reactions: 8 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I too would like to wish a very Merry Christmas to all my PRE brothers and sisters and their families.

Reactions: 6 users

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
merry xmas Pre
what a ride!!!!

bring on 2021 and let the haters come for us next year ......................

take care all

Reactions: 4 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I just want to firstly thank @Mr T. and @The Big Richo and @ whoever else keeps things on the straight and narrow @ PRE.
Merry xmas to all 'n sundry.......and thanks for keeping my brain ticking over in this oh so challenging year! :)

Reactions: 13 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Yep a Merry Christmas to all n sundry. Have a safe n happy celebration of the end to a fairly crap year ( premierships excluded of course ). Hoping 2021 brings a much easier year than this ones been and Santa brings us a three peat.

Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
and a Merry Christmas to you too Mr T.

and to the PRE Brethren, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone else. The year being what it has I'm predicting family arguments on Xmas day to go up a notch, but at least we're together to argue.

Reactions: 3 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Merry Christmas to all. Tigers were a beacon in an otherwise horrible year.

Reactions: 7 users

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
chrissy bots.jpgPRE is just the best !! esp now im in Nata .. been on since 2002 ( SMP , Soulmanpete then ) have a great Christmas guys from the very hot and humid Nata Botswana .. have fun

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Merry Christmas to all, hopefully you get to spend some quality time with your families.
Take the time to cherish your loved ones, be tolerant of others, say g’day to a neighbour.
For anyone travelling, travel safe and ensure you get to your destination.
Hopefully 2021 brings good health, happiness and some laughs for you all and your loved ones
cheers
willo

Reactions: 7 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Merry Xmas ya filthy animals.

Don‘t forget to be obscenely obnoxious to all non Tiger supporters any time footy comes up around the Xmas table.

It’s our time, revel in it. Things like, “Tom Lynch really is the modern day Sticks or Dermie”, “Shane Edwards is actually a better finals player than Micheal Long“ or “Dusty doesn’t really bother with non finals, just sits in second gear, if he tries he’d win the Coleman.”

Make them pay, you know who they are.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Everybody enjoy your 2020 Xmas & look forward to a COVID free 2021. Enough said about 2020 but not enough said about Tigers 2019/2020 B2B Premierships. When will it end ? Who cares but just live the moment.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Wow, what a year. I am so tired after working from home for the last 9 months, what a mess.

The shining light amongst all the crap was that one day in September October at the MCG Gabba. :cupgold

Wishing everyone a Happy Christmas, after 2020 I think a lot of us just need a break.

Thanks to the mods for providing us with this place to celebrate the Mighty Tigers, and thanks to those who have returned our club to its rightful place as Kings of the Jungle.

Go Tiges.

DS

Reactions: 9 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Merry Xmas to all.
Stay safe and look after yourselves.
To the mods fantastic job.
To the clowns that bag me, get stuffed
To the ZipManics I love you.

• Haha