Merry Christmas! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Merry Christmas!

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Not sure whether I'll get a chance to post again before the Big Day, so may I wish all Tigers a very Merry Christmas and an ultimately successful New Year ;D.

Many thanks to Rosy and mightytiges for their work on PuntRoad End. I hope you get something extra in your stockings on Christmas morning! And I ain't talking varicose veins.

Cheers all. :-* :-* :-*

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Looks like you've caught froars' christmas spirit with all those kisses ;D.

Cheers Deano and a Merry Christmas and happy new year to you too.
Have a good one. See ya back here at the start of our premiership season ;).

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
I wish everyone and their families a safe and very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. All the best and don't eat to much christmas pudding! :froarssanta

A

admin

Thanks Deano, Cheers and take care.

Looking  forward to sharing your inspirational posts next year. :santa

P.S. You're pulling the pin a bit early aren't you. :cheekysanta

TG, Christmas isn't Christmas unless you over indulge on Chrissie pudding and feel sick and lazy for the rest of the day. You've gotta love it, ha.

I wish everyone on here and all their families a wonderful Christmas and a Tigers premiership (no matter who they barrack for) next season.

Have a good one everyone.

CrouchinTiger

"May the Funk be with you" George Clinton
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
Merry xmas to all. ;D

Don't celebrate to hard in the new year. We have to save for the last day in Sept. hehe. ;)

Oh! and for all those single felines out there I have plenty of Mistletoe. :p

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
I would also like to wish everyone a happy and safe Christmas and fantastic 2003.

I am committed to having a great Christimas. After the events of the a fortnight ago we are going to make sure it is good one. The family will be together and I intend to happily induldge in plenty of pudding ;)

But please everyone if you are travelling long or short distances please be carefully on the roads (and in supporting our major sponsor the TAC) please don't drink and drive.

froars

"Famous last words - I'll be good"
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
To Deano, Rosy, MightyTiges et al

Hope you all have a very enjoyable Christmas with lots of goodies coming your way.

And yes MightTiges, tis the season for lots of kissies - and here's a few more
:froarssanta :froarssanta  :froarssanta :froarssanta :froarssanta :froarssanta :froarssanta :froarssanta :froarssanta :froarssanta :froarssanta :froarssanta :froarssanta :froarssanta :froarssanta :froarssanta

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Have a great Christmas froars, koalalill and everyone :D.

However I hear our big present won;t be arriving til late september ;D.

Kiss kiss to you too froars.... :froarssanta :froarssanta :froarssanta

KittKatt

Tiger Cub
Dec 19, 2002
Merry Christmas Everyone!
May Santa bring us all a 2003 Tiger Premiership....it's all I want!
Cheers

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
Merry christmas fellow tiger supporters.

I hope you all have a happy and safe festive season and you share with the people that really matter.

Take care over the holidays and lets eat em alive in 2003 ......... GO THE TIGERS :)