MERRY CHRISTMAS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Merry Xmas to all Tiger fans! Have a good one and stay safe, avoiding any more Covid, ready for another premiership bid in 2022.

Reactions: 5 users

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
Have a great Xmas, look after yourselves and get set for a big year by the mighty Tigers in 2022!

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Merry Christmas to you all and your families.
For those that can, enjoy the time with your loved ones.
Laugh loud and often.
Take care and be safe.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
All the best for xmas and the new year to all PRE-enders and their families.
I hope this hideous Covid hasn't prevented you from being with family and friends.

CARN THE TIGES !!!!

• Love

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
Merry Christmas to all Pre folks. sitting here in Shanghai having a coffee, staring at the tree with presents waiting for the 2 kids to wake up and be overcome with excitement.

Have a great day folks and may 2022 be easier and kinder to all (Including our trophy cabinet)!.

Reactions: 4 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Merry Christmas To all PREnders & your Families hope you all have the best day possible.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Merry Christmas to you all and your families.
For those that can, enjoy the time with your loved ones.
Laugh loud and often.
Take care and be safe.
How we wish we could have had Xmas with family, but sad to say that did not happen.
What was a surprise though was an invite from our next door neighbours to come and have Xmas dinner with them, their family and friends.
These wonderful next door neighbours are from Zimbabwe and a more lovely couple you could not meet.
All of the guests were from that country as well apart from one very nice guy from India.
As the only non indigenous twosome there was no problem and we were made so welcome and really enjoyed their company.
Really we had a wonderful Xmas day there and never have I seen so much food!!
Would like to hear how some of you spent the day.

Reactions: 2 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
How good is Xmas? Never fails. Family, food and fun. If you’ve got those three you are blessed. I’m grateful.

Hope everyone found something to laugh about.