Message about posts on this board | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Message about posts on this board

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
A couple of requests for people posting on this board.

There are a lot of e-mails doing the rounds being posted on here lately.  The swearing that's acceptable in e-mails is against the posting guidelines for PRE so it would be appreciated if it was edited before posting.

I've just deleted a few threads from this board.  If a joke is more likely to be found in Playboy than Woman's Day then it's probably not appropriate on here.

Also some e-mails are being copied to the General Board as well as this one which is a waste of server space. It would be great if anybody noticing duplicate posts could click on the "report to moderator" button.

Thanks all. :)

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
rosy23 said:
A couple of requests for people posting on this board.

There are a lot of e-mails doing the rounds being posted on here lately.  The swearing that's acceptable in e-mails is against the posting guidelines for PRE so it would be appreciated if it was edited before posting.

I've just deleted a few threads from this board.  If a joke is more likely to be found in Playboy than Woman's Day then it's probably not appropriate on here.

Also some e-mails are being copied to the General Board as well as this one which is a waste of server space. It would be great if anybody noticing duplicate posts could click on the "report to moderator" button.

Thanks all. :)

but Woman's Day is a joke........................................... :hihi