Midfield Depth | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Midfield Depth

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
A glimpse into the future tonight with Ross & RCD in the midfield mix.
These lads have been training against the best in the comp for 3 years waiting patiently for their opportunities.
here's hoping that they grab it with both hands against a very tough opposition..

Reactions: 4 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Players like ross rcd martyn dow naish stack are not coming along quick enough.

Reactions: 1 user

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Graham is like a tampon. Does 1 week of work and then does *smile* all for the next 3 weeks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Our kids are good. They just need time and support.

Take the equivalent of prestia, Cotch, Lambert, Edwards out of any team and they will struggle

Reactions: 3 users

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Our kids are good. They just need time and support.

Take the equivalent of prestia, Cotch, Lambert, Edwards out of any team and they will struggle
Agree. And the young players missed an entire season last year for their development.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Agree. And the young players missed an entire season last year for their development.

Don't let facts stand in the way of a good story.

I can't believe some of the criticism of our young guys. They got no opportunity last year, and most of them have played a couple of senior games.

Seriously, give them a chance.

Reactions: 8 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Don't let facts stand in the way of a good story.

I can't believe some of the criticism of our young guys. They got no opportunity last year, and most of them have played a couple of senior games.

Seriously, give them a chance.
Agree. The criticism of these kids is borderline pathetic. Look at the seniors who turned their toes up.

Reactions: 2 users

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Graham is like a tampon. 1 week gets a good run and then does *smile* all for the next 3 weeks
With his size and agility, he simply has to be a ball winning magnet. He isn’t, so I just don’t see the point. Pressure acts isn’t enough.