Mighty Tigers vs Petraccabourne Friday 26th March | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mighty Tigers vs Petraccabourne Friday 26th March

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
6 picks under 35.
Cotchin to free up 700k
Castgna and Bolton signatures are priority and then i expected us to go hard after a free agent.
If Bompmytelly hasn't signed with the doggies before July/August
Back it in we going hard to get him over.
The rumours a strong. His family are one eyed Richmond supporters.
Apparently he was very very happy the flag came to us.
2022 midfield Soldo Martin Martyn Prestia Ross Bompmytelly
Not bad.
Right on Zipper. But for Cotch finishing up, (Bach and Jack look more likely to retire and Noah with Bolton to get the contact upgrades)?

Reactions: 1 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
One or two promising signs especially from fringe players but overall even for a practice game we seemed off the pace
We got beaten by the Shemans and Lollingwood last year in practise games and then got off to a poor start. Hope we get it together a bit faster this year. Given our game plan relies on manic pressure when we are off slightly it’s not hard to pick us apart through the middle.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
We gor beaten by the shemans and Lollingwood last year in practise games also and then got off to a poor start. Hope we get it together a bit faster this year. Given our game plan relies on manic pressure when we are off slightly it’s not hard to pick us apart through the middle.
KK you need to stop with the overreaction. The last time we got off to a flyer we got done in a preliminary. We were running on fumes.
Premierships aren’t won in February or March.

Reactions: 9 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I liked commentator Roger Huntington-Smythe Jr's pre-game assessment that Richmond was without Prestia, Houli, Lambert, and Rioli and so was "at full strength".

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
We got beaten by the Shemans and Lollingwood last year in practise games and then got off to a poor start. Hope we get it together a bit faster this year. Given our game plan relies on manic pressure when we are off slightly it’s not hard to pick us apart through the middle.
We got off to a flyer last year. Wasn't it seven goals in the first quarter of the season? Then there were 12 weeks between games, so practice match form meant even less than it usually does.

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Loved CJ’s game yesterday. Great hands and mobility.
Can see him taking ground time from Nank soon after his suspension finishes in round 4.
Also liked the games of round 1 contenders Dow, Martyn and Ross, with replacements for Bacher and Prestia, to come from these three?

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Nank in last years Prelim and GF where he had 16 tackles and 8 clearances is of higher value for mine.
Nank in full beast mode makes life so much easier for our mids to control the game, winning the tap outs is rarely relevant to a game.

Couple of years ago in a prelim, superstar ruck Grundypants had a million hit outs against a tired old pensioner in Mummy n was basically ineffective.

Reactions: 4 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Couple of years ago in a prelim, superstar ruck Grundypants had a million hit outs against a tired old pensioner in Mummy n was basically ineffective.
Grundy had 49 hit outs when they lost the GF to the Budgies too, the Filth were brave though:mhihi

• Haha

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Melbored tried to play like it was a final and we played like it was a kick in the park, which it was ..

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Melbored tried to play like it was a final and we played like it was a kick in the park, which it was ..
And they still couldn't break us.
Melbourne put everything into the game and we looked like we were on holidays.
If thats the best from Melbourne, bottom 4 awaits

• Haha

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Is there anywhere i can see the B game - been away and was able to look at the A game on Tiger website but can not find the other one at all...

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
6 picks under 35.
Cotchin to free up 700k
Castgna and Bolton signatures are priority and then i expected us to go hard after a free agent.
If Bompmytelly hasn't signed with the doggies before July/August
Back it in we going hard to get him over.
The rumours a strong. His family are one eyed Richmond supporters.
Apparently he was very very happy the flag came to us.
2022 midfield Soldo Martin Martyn Prestia Ross Bompmytelly
Not bad.
Where are these 6 picks coming from??!!