Mildura Sunraysia Tigers supporters Group. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mildura Sunraysia Tigers supporters Group.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Just had a look on the RFC web site and read about the visit of some of our past heroes visiting the Mildura Sunraysia Supporters group. Even though we live in Mildura we were unaware of this group. Could be interested in joining, but have no idea who to contact. Anybody on PRE have some info on this?

marsinvenus

one eyed ferral
May 12, 2007
graystar1 said:
Just had a look on the RFC web site and read about the visit of some of our past heroes visiting the Mildura Sunraysia Supporters group. Even though we live in Mildura we were unaware of this group. Could be interested in joining, but have no idea who to contact. Anybody on PRE have some info on this?
Found this https://twitter.com/SunraysiaTigers

RFC_Official

I am Stig
Aug 17, 2010
www.richmondfc.com.au
graystar1 said:

Are you on our mailing list? We sent an email to all fans/members with-in a 10 suburb radius of Mildura a few weeks ago.

tigerdave

Ya just gotta stand in line
Feb 1, 2006
RFC_Official said:
Are you on our mailing list? We sent an email to all fans/members with-in a 10 suburb radius of Mildura a few weeks ago.

Could you stretch that to 300km radius and include Broken Hill. ;D

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
tigerdave said:
Could you stretch that to 300km radius and include Broken Hill. ;D

When the Tigers visited last year there was quite a few people from Broken Hill Dave, all decked out in Richmond colours. Not sure if the group I am interested in goes that far, but would be surprised if they didn't. best to contact the president at [email protected]

Sunraysia Tigers

Tiger Cub
Feb 13, 2013
I am the President of the Sunraysia Richmond Supporters Group. We only formed the group halfway through last year and we hosted a few events on game days at the Mildura Club on the corner of 9th Street and Deakin Ave. Please feel free to contact me on [email protected] and I can go through the plans for the rest of the year. Regards, Andrew

irympletiger

Tiger Cub
Feb 13, 2013
Hi graystar,

I am on the committee of the Sunraysia Richmond Supporters Group and would like to ensure you that we would warmly welcome you and any other Sunraysia (and Broken Hill) Tigers Supporters.

Our first Match Day function is the round 2 Saints game to which we are expecting a great turn out. and we are just organising a "Road Trip" for the Port Adelaide game. Just email Andrew and we will place you on our mailing list so we can keep you informed about any future functions.

The RICHO SHOW was a HUGE success last week. It is a real pity that you didn't hear about it. We had some coverage on SUN FM and the SUNRAYSIA DAILY, and we pumped it on Facebook and Twitter. The club sent out emails to their list with our contact details, but you obviously slipped through the net. I've got some big plans for next years function so you will have to get along to that.

Now that I've signed up to PRE after many years of lurking almost daily, I will post some information here from time to time also.