Missed Targets | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Missed Targets

Mr Magic

The Centre of Perfection
Dec 7, 2006
2,575
0
Dom Tyson - missed
Nat Fyfe -missed
Dylan Shiel - missed
David Armitage - missed
Dan Hannerbery - missed

Went hard for all and missed all. Not a good record!

Who else have we missed or will we miss?
 

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
5,457
1
Adelaide, Australia
Mr Magic said:
Dom Tyson - missed
Nat Fyfe -missed
Dylan Shiel - missed
Dan Hannerbery - missed

Went hard for all and missed all. Not a good record!

Who else have we missed or will we miss?
3 of those have stayed at their own club. Not so cut and dry.

We have managed to persuade Houli and Chaplin who are all first 22 players. Think you just like having something to sook about and since we won there is less to whinge about.
 

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
11,424
456
Mr Magic said:
Dom Tyson - missed
Nat Fyfe -missed
Dylan Shiel - missed
Dan Hannerbery - missed

Went hard for all and missed all. Not a good record!

Who else have we missed or will we miss?
i think it is only fair to include our hits
Matt Thomas- hit
Taylor Hunt- hit
Shaun Hampson- hit
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Vlastuin 3:16
Apr 1, 2014
4,168
171
Dom Tyson - Rumour started as a result of him being a Tiger fan and his dad being a coterie member.
Nat Fyfe - Never leaving Freo.
Dylan Shiel - Dating Choco's daughter = desperate to be a Tiger!!11
Dan Hannebery - Would you leave the Swans? Perennial flag contenders, brilliant lifestyle etc.

NEXT.
 

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
2,757
457
Tyson stayed the year we chased him, was contracted & GWS refused to trade. went to Melb the year after
 

pervian

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 12, 2007
947
0
I know his not a target nor a missed target but what about Mzungu dosnt seem to be in Freo 22 . Mite be a better option targeting fringe players
 

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
11,995
1,071
Camberwell
pervian said:
I know his not a target ..................
His what is not a target ? ( it is he's ,short for he is ...sorry this drives me nuts !!! )

Honestly I think if we listed targets all clubs have missed out on the list would be long for all.

Freo have chased every KPP coming out of contract for the last 3 years and have got none , except Gumbleton..and they sit in top of the ladder
 

robroy

Tiger Cub
Sep 25, 2009
53
0
Carlton gave up Josh Kennedy and pick 3 (Chris Masten) to get Chris Judd.

Carlton got their man and that makes them the winners?

Is that the crux of this argument or something else Mr Magic?

What would Richmond (losers) had to have given up to get Judd? :blah
 

Stylo

Tiger Champion
Oct 13, 2012
3,522
47
robroy said:
Carlton gave up Josh Kennedy and pick 3 (Chris Masten) to get Chris Judd.

Carlton got their man and that makes them the winners?

Is that the crux of this argument or something else Mr Magic?

What would Richmond (losers) had to have given up to get Judd? :blah
We offered the picks that got us Cotchin and Rance didn't we?
 

jokershoppe

Tiger Superstar
Feb 17, 2008
1,868
124
Brodders17 said:
i think it is only fair to include our hits
Matt Thomas- hit
Taylor Hunt- hit
Shaun Hampson- hit
agree to be a genuine top 4 and flag chance we got to get a grade or b plus player or two to tigers, no player we have got to Richmond from another club in last 10 years has been a a or b plus, yes have done well in bargain basements but premiership sides contain players like ottens from geelong, burgone at hawks, these guys play a pivotal role in team success.
 

puregreen

Tiger Champion
Dec 6, 2009
2,506
4
We were throwing 2 & 18 (Priority pick) or 19 (traded to Bulldogs for McMahon? :p) at West Coast; Plough telling them ours was the better deal - but of course we didn't have the owner of VISY offering an ambassador role ::)

Had that of happened we wouldn't have our Captain Cotch and AA Fullback Rance and no guarantee that Judd would have been able to lift us up the ladder. I'm pretty sure we then we did an amazing piece of work and traded 19 for Sanchez :spin
 

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
5,457
1
Adelaide, Australia
jokershoppe said:
agree to be a genuine top 4 and flag chance we got to get a grade or b plus player or two to tigers, no player we have got to Richmond from another club in last 10 years has been a a or b plus, yes have done well in bargain basements but premiership sides contain players like ottens from geelong, burgone at hawks, these guys play a pivotal role in team success.
Crap. Houli could easily be classified as A or B grade at a minimum. Wasn't at the time but has turned out to be so.
And hasn't costed us anything other than a lowly draft pick.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user