• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

Missed Targets

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
BF REPORTS that adelaide have made a god father offer t6o dimma, no chance if true will become a missed target.
Have a look at Bomberblitz some time, they genuinely regard Dimma as a missed target for coach. I think they refer to it as ******* Powerpoint presentation.

Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
BF REPORTS that adelaide have made a god father offer t6o dimma, no chance if true will become a missed target.
Only to be expected really. Can't blame them. Surprised there haven't been other clubs having a crack - probably have made approaches on the sly. Don't think Dimma's really keen to leave the city of Melbourne, AFL HQ, in a hurry.

Smart (again) by Benny and Peg to lock him away on a LT contract. It's called PIP - Premiership Investment Policy. I don't think Dimma's finished at RFC ... yet, not by a long way.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Dom Tyson - missed
Nat Fyfe -missed
Dylan Shiel - missed
David Armitage - missed
Dan Hannerbery - missed

Went hard for all and missed all. Not a good record!

Who else have we missed or will we miss?
Besides Fyfe.
Thank god they knocked us back.
Things happen for a reason. knocking us back is what dreams are made from.
You forgot Treloar :rotfl1

• Haha

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They can have him.
We still have Leppa and McRae.
Grigg could take over tommorow and we will go back to back.
Allan Joyce Style.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Besides, everyone knows that PRE is the source of coaching and tactics used by the Tiges for the past 10 years. :help
PRE is the number one source of game tactics.
And that's from david king and Champion Data..

• Haha

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Dimma is smart - he will see through this generation of players (4 to 5 years) till perhaps around when Dusty leaves then will make his decision - depending on his success or not my guess he will leave on his terms (and not do a Sheedy)

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
He's had numerous offers over the last couple of years.
I'd be surprised if he coaches after his stint at Tigerland.
Plus w still have at least another five flags in us.

Reactions: 1 user