missing fishermen | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

missing fishermen

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
delete this if its the wrong thing to do , apologies if thats the case , I wasnt too sure ,

not a nice rumor , but have heard through someone from their hometown , one of the two guys that have gone missing fishing last night in westernport , is the brother of an AFL player, actually probably less of a rumor , because I think its pretty certain ,boat found , no bodies , tragic

Wont put the name here

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
delete this if its the wrong thing to do , apologies if thats the case , I wasnt too sure ,

not a nice rumor , but have heard through someone from their hometown , one of the two guys that have gone missing fishing last night in westernport , is the brother of an AFL player, actually probably less of a rumor , because I think its pretty certain ,boat found , no bodies , tragic

Wont put the name here
SEN have named the player on their website..
Fingers crossed for all concerned.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
SEN have named the player on their website..
Fingers crossed for all concerned.
ok got a text this morning and havent seen much media today , both boys played junior footy with my sons

Reactions: 1 user