Mitch (Sibba) Szybowski | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mitch (Sibba) Szybowski

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Just putting it out there to see how young Mitch goes this year at the Stingrays. I have known Mitch and his family for several years as he was the captain of our Beaconsfield sides from U9's up to U17's and played at the Casey Demons Development squad and U16's Stingrays along with my son for many years.

The kid is a jet and trains hard with a big tank, and is a great kick off both legs which really stood out in junior football.

We always played second fiddle to Berwick in junior footy days, but we always grew a leg in the Grand Final and knocked them off 2 years in a row U13s and U14s, and lost to them by a point in the U15's after being beaten by nearly 100 points 4 weeks out from the finals (with Mitch and a few others out) he was that important to us.

He always looked destined to play AFL, and hopefully that works out as the family are also very nice and down to earth (for Collingwood supporters).

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Just putting it out there to see how young Mitch goes this year at the Stingrays. I have known Mitch and his family for several years as he was the captain of our Beaconsfield sides from U9's up to U17's and played at the Casey Demons Development squad and U16's Stingrays along with my son for many years.

The kid is a jet and trains hard with a big tank, and is a great kick off both legs which really stood out in junior football.

We always played second fiddle to Berwick in most junior days but always grew a leg in the Grand Final and knocked them off 2 years in a row U13s and U14s, and lost to them by a point in the U15's after being beaten by nearly 100 points 4 weeks out from the finals (with Mitch and a few others out) he was that important to us.

He always looked destined to play AFL, and hopefully that works out as the family are also very nice and down to earth (for Collingwood supporters).

Reading through mock drafts, he should be right in the frame for our picks. He's generally somewhere around 11-25 in most mock drafts.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv

We always played second fiddle to Berwick in most junior footy days, but we always grew a leg in the Grand Final and knocked them off 2 years in a row U13s and U14s, and lost to them by a point in the U15's after being beaten by nearly 100 points 4 weeks out from the finals (with Mitch and a few others out) he was that important to us.

Great post BB.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I’m a fan, reckon he goes between 10-30.

Great to hear he’s a good lad.

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Some things never change.

If he's a Beacy boy odds are he's modest, honest, and good to his mum.
Correct…and so is Jake Aarts. Cops it on here but is a ripping fella.

Cody Weightman…hmm

Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Correct…and so is Jake Aarts. Cops it on here but is a ripping fella.

Cody Weightman…hmm
Aarts cops it due to his football limitations, though we all admire his work ethic, teamwork and attitude.
Actually glad to hear he is a ripping fella

Reactions: 2 users

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Well done to our super captain Mitch Szybkowski from the mighty beaconsfield footy club making the ,

2022 NAB League Boys Team of the Year​

Just keeps on keeping on does Mitch, and I'm very interested to see where he ends up as they will get a ripping kid and footballer.

Im that happy Mr T I give permission to change my sig to Beacy Boy (if that's possible ?).