MLB 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MLB 2023

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
You might have to get off that bus !

Spent 10 days in Pittsburgh years ago. US Open at Oakmont. Great people. Great sports town.
It's nearly 20 years since I've been in the US. Overdue for a visit. Desperate to see the College games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
It's nearly 20 years since I've been in the US. Overdue for a visit. Desperate to see the College games.
The bad thing about your Pirates is that they haven’t been at least competitive with a low budget. The A’s and Rays and Brewers have but the Pirates …nup. Maybe that’ll change with Ben Cherington as GM now given that he’s come from the cathedral of successful GM’s - the Red Sox.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
The bad thing about your Pirates is that they haven’t been at least competitive with a low budget. The A’s and Rays and Brewers have but the Pirates …nup. Maybe that’ll change with Ben Cherington as GM now given that he’s come from the cathedral of successful GM’s - the Red Sox.
Good to see.

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
Saw a few Reds matches and Browns matches when I was in Ohio 10 years ago good fun .. follow the Reds :)
Get on Red! ( like the Renegades my BBL team)

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Saw a few Reds matches and Browns matches when I was in Ohio 10 years ago good fun .. follow the Reds :)
Get on Red! ( like the Renegades my BBL team)
Better Red than dead DJ.

They had a good team in the 70’s - the Big Red Machine. Pete Rose etc. They have a decent team this year. Joey Votto and co. Maybe lacking some pitching.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Well those pesky Red Sox are in the Wild Card at least - against the evil overlords no less. Cmooon….

Didn’t think they’d have as good a season as this. Cmoooon Stinkeees…

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Back to earth for the Sox. Loved the stolen home base. Rays look the ones.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Back to earth for the Sox. Loved the stolen home base. Rays look the ones.
That game was a bit tighter than the score line showed. We out hit the Rays …just couldn’t score. 1-7 RISP and left 9 on base.

ERod was terrible and left us in a hole early. Our pitching is just so-so.

Great year so far considering we were supposed to be in a mini rebuild. Dont count those pesky, loveable Red Sox out just yet !!!