MLB 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MLB 2023

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Dumb bunt by Pads might cost them this game.
I watched it from bottom of 8th when the fat duck turned up and was funny hearing those Codger fans chanting. Even some behind the catcher with that desperado Bummer fan expression in their face thinking they were gonna get all bases loaded in that inning and hit the lead 6-5.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I watched it from bottom of 8th when the fat duck turned up and was funny hearing those Codger fans chanting. Even some behind the catcher with that desperado Bummer fan expression in their face thinking they were gonna get all bases loaded in that inning and hit the lead 6-5.
It was a great game Forcible ! Go Pads !

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
The Padres.

Been to San Diego and Petco Park quite a few times. Great part of the world. Great beaches, golf courses, bars, nearby towns on the coast eg Del Mar. Sensational coast line. Beautiful.
Ahhh of course, the padres.
Yes went their twice once at night time from LA, luvved the restaurants on the water man, if I'm remembering it right, 29 years ago? And in 2017 to Legoland :mhihi

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Sort of feel sorry they lost the Chargers. Fans really pissed off.

Gotta learn some Spanish, Rice. :mhihi
I know some Spanish man, wasn't thinking languages though aye.
They could also be the chaplains (which I could now say I thought you were talking about the Cards? :p
Or they could be the priests too aye :eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Sort of feel sorry they lost the Chargers. Fans really pissed off.

Gotta learn some Spanish, Rice. :mhihi
Will be interesting, who will leave LA first, the Rams or the Chargers? :unsure:
I don't reckon it will be working in 5-10 years time, once they start losing LA will lose interest.
Plus Lakers and the Dodgers are their teams, not the St Louis Rams or the San Diego Chargers.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I’ve been to SD enough to have seen the Padres play at Jack Murphy Stadium where they shared the stadium with the Chargers ! Hah hah hah. I made my old man take me there when I was a young fella.

SD is just one big melt into LA now. The population down the coast has gotten so big the two cities are almost merged now.

Love California. Off to NYC for Christmas but the old girl and I already have June next year in mind for a 4 week West Coast trip - Cali, Nevada, Arizona. No Summer is like it. Off the charts good.

• Love

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Will be interesting, who will leave LA first, the Rams or the Chargers? :unsure:
I don't reckon it will be working in 5-10 years time, once they start losing LA will lose interest.
Plus Lakers and the Dodgers are their teams, not the St Louis Rams or the San Diego Chargers.
I always wonder how long the Raiders would last in LV.

Some NFL teams ready to move would definitely give San Diego a thought I reckon.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Love California. Off to NYC for Christmas but the old girl and I already have June next year in mind for a 4 week West Coast trip - Cali, Nevada, Arizona. No Summer is like it. Off the charts good.

Will she let you go to some MLB games in Cal?

• Haha

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
I always wonder how long the Raiders would last in LV.

Some NFL teams ready to move would definitely give San Diego a thought I reckon.
Well the Raiders talking about name changes before, good odds on that name going to man. Watch this space ;)

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Will she let you go to some MLB games in Cal?
Pffft. Are you serious ? It’s why I’ve been go going to the US every year for decades. (Often twice a year.) She loves the baseball - has her own set of Red Sox gear.

I’ve gone on my own a few times, but she comes with me to most games.

• Love

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
The Raiders will be in LV forever. Sensational stadium. One of the fastest growing cities in the US. Awesome place. Raiders suit LV perfectly. Would have moved there years ago but the NFL kept vetoing them.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Pffft. Are you serious ? It’s why I’ve been go going to the US every year for decades. (Often twice a year.) She loves the baseball - has her own set of Red Sox gear.

I’ve gone on my own a few times, but she comes with me to most games.
Perfect.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Summers in the US are just awesome.

I’m sitting here in my Red Sox hoodie, having a few brews, watching the Bozo Championship from Japan. It’s raining there like it’s raining here. Ooooh for a hot, dry, US Summer….
Arizona will give you that. Geez....when do I head to the US next?