MLB 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MLB 2023

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
The regen is done well. Lots of different spaces and plenty of trees and spashing sea.
Makes it even more worthy of upmarket.

There was a lot of anger in amhatten midtown today. Sure it's everywhere but new York is bigger and louder than everywhere!!
Sounds like you’re around the touristy spots of Manhattan eg Times Square, Empire etc. Midtown areas where you get more vagrants, crowds and situations. The various villages and enclaves are where it’s at man eg West Village, Soho, Noho, Greenwich etc etc.

Last edited:

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Sounds like you’re around the touristy spots of Manhattan eg Times Square, Empire etc. Midtown areas where you get more vagrants, crowds and situations. The various villages and enclaves are where it’s at man eg West Village, Soho, Noho, Greenwich etc etc.
Yeah but I had a meeting in msg with the builder.
Only in town for one day so I stayed midtown, visited an old friend in brooklyn the night before

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yeah but I had a meeting in msg with the builder.
Only in town for one day so I stayed midtown, visited an old friend in brooklyn the night before
MSG. Now that area might be the “worst” area in Manhattan because you have the notorious Penn Station underneath it where you have vagrants, scalpers, hawkers etc all hanging out coz it’s open 24/7 and provides shelter. Bit like Flinders and Southern Cross. Personally, never really worries me too much but to some it might. 99% of Manhattan doesn’t have that.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Fascinating watch on Verlander tomorrow. Staggering 1.75 regular season ERA. A great record in Division and Championship games. BUT….a bad record in WS games. Last 2 outings have been questionable.

All eyes on Verlander.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Had a hit last night with former Reds star 1st base Todd Benzinger.
Fair to say I smacked his throwdowns outta the park.
Even fairer to say they were softies!

Tried to sign me up for their roster, showing how bad the Reds are.

Very nice bloke

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Starting to feel the pressure now.
At home it's a should win, if the phillies get in front then it's a big mental load.
Bases loaded, the pressure of the series is on

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Have a look at how many camera angles the MLB (and NFL) have to check close calls. Learn that you fARCking AFL.!

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
See the numbers in the post season when leading 5-0
Something like 520-20.
Poor from astros when they were so dominant
Told Redmond they lost the last 2 from 4 WS, so would they become as bad as Scumwood Collywobbles?. He says no, but you never know when it's finals (playoffs)