Mongrel Punt - Review of the tigers in 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mongrel Punt - Review of the tigers in 2023

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Worth the read - generally bullish on the tigers in 2023 but there are some question marks - we like most teams will require a bit of luck on long the way but there is plenty to look forward to.

Reactions: 4 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Worth the read - generally bullish on the tigers in 2023 but there are some question marks - we like most teams will require a bit of luck on long the way but there is plenty to look forward to.

He does generally write pretty balanced articles.

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Our form in the last 10 weeks last year was Doriumus quality.
We wouldve won last year's flag, If we didn't start the season asleep

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Our form in the last 10 weeks last year was Doriumus quality.
We wouldve won last year's flag, If we didn't start the season asleep

Lynch and Dustys Hamstrings crushed our year, as well as Nank on one leg all season, Baltas brain snap and the BS losses to GCS and Norf.

Diabolical stuff.

Grimes Hamstring also killed us and wouldve had him out of contention for a PF or GF

Reactions: 1 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
I think our last few weeks of 2020 bodes well for this year. The young uns started to feel a lot more integrated, our play tidied up markedly, and at times we were damage city. There are still quite a few caveats for us but they are not impossibilities. The big one is Dustin.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Lynch and Dustys Hamstrings crushed our year, as well as Nank on one leg all season, Baltas brain snap and the BS losses to GCS and Norf.

Diabolical stuff.

Grimes Hamstring also killed us and wouldve had him out of contention for a PF or GF
And Prestia would not have played any further part

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
Loved the Rioli take.
10 goals off H/B compared too 2 from the other 2.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerjoe12

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2006
And Prestia would not have played any further part
Yep. Our season was cooked the minute he did his hammy. I think we would’ve got through to the PF but would’ve lost to geelong

If the same thing happens this season, while not ideal, we wouldn’t be anywhere near as badly damaged with Hopper & Taranto

Reactions: 2 users