Moon Landing - Fact or fiction? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Moon Landing - Fact or fiction?

Do you think the US put astronauts on the moon almost 40 years ago?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Funniest one I heard was that there were missiles attached to the wings of the airliners and were released moments before impact.
Oh, there were a lot “funny” theories regarding 9/11.....

What about how the Jew who owned the buildings had only just reinsured them for more than they were worth. So you know, obviously what you do to claim the insurance is plant detonations in the 2 buildings then organise 19 members of Al Quada to fly 2 planes into them to cover up the detonation.

You know it makes sense.....

Reactions: 1 user

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Water? There's water there? Not quite a complete dump then. Were the Americans aware of this 50 years ago?
Hopefully the Indians get some photos of the US space junk whilst up there.
No, they yanks werent. It was only found , I think (& stand corrected) early last year. In some craters there is ice and water deposits.

Yanks now look at the moon as a massive opportunity to test everything from making fuel for rockets from breaking down water (ice), living in space and then replicating this later on Mars.

Reckon if they knew long ago about the ice & water honestly believe they wouldve already been back.

I wonder though if any country will try to send troops up there too to take control of the moon. I hope not.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
No, they yanks werent. It was only found , I think (& stand corrected) early last year. In some craters there is ice and water deposits.

Yanks now look at the moon as a massive opportunity to test everything from making fuel for rockets from breaking down water (ice), living in space and then replicating this later on Mars.

Reckon if they knew long ago about the ice & water honestly believe they wouldve already been back.

I wonder though if any country will try to send troops up there too to take control of the moon. I hope not.

What about moon cheese? I reckon the French are keeping it quiet. They'll say it belongs to them..Brie Le Luna

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion

A troop battle would be comedic at 1/6th gravity.

Less comedic is the Chinese building a permanent base on the dark side of the Moon by 2030. Why are they building it out of sight?

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

It's interesting though against all the arguments that 'there's nothing up there & that's why they haven't been back'.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Oh, there were a lot “funny” theories regarding 9/11.....

What about how the Jew who owned the buildings had only just reinsured them for more than they were worth. So you know, obviously what you do to claim the insurance is plant detonations in the 2 buildings then organise 19 members of Al Quada to fly 2 planes into them to cover up the detonation.

You know it makes sense.....

The more convoluted the plan, the less that can go wrong with it, obviously.

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
hey for those interested. Here is a link to audios and footage compiled. Some made up footage to match audio.

Thats the link to Day 1 . This person has compiled every day of the mission & other Apollo stuff with the help of NASA. Check it out if interested.
Probably need quite a few boxes of popcorn ! hahahaha

Last edited: