Movies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Movies

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I loved it but it's definitely not a feel-good family favourite.

The 80s synth soundtrack is pretty grating if you aren't into it.
Yeah same. It's different but really enjoyed it. Loved the constant loud door buzzer. Great effect.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Yeah same. It's different but really enjoyed it. Loved the constant loud door buzzer. Great effect.

Spoiler alert for those who want to watch it.

You know at the end when the guys shoot all the other guys in the store and start grabbing sh1t?

They won't be able to get out. That damn faulty door man. LOL

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
This kept coming up as a suggestion and I'm glad I watched it. Heartbreaking in parts. Great acting by Michael Keaton.

Reactions: 2 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
This kept coming up as a suggestion and I'm glad I watched it. Heartbreaking in parts. Great acting by Michael Keaton.

His accent keeps slipping in and out of Bostonian! Hilarious! But I'll check it out, looks OK.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Was a good watch, unfortunately like a lot of these types of films, a look at Hollywood vs History killed it a bit for me.
Yeah, it’s probably best to steer clear of HVH, always shatters the illusion.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Watched Free Guy with Ryan Reynolds (which has made an incredibly quick move from cinema to streaming) on Disney plus and yet again Hollywood has churned out a predictable dull and boring $100m movie with every ounce of life drained from it.

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
Watched Free Guy with Ryan Reynolds (which has made an incredibly quick move from cinema to streaming) on Disney plus and yet again Hollywood has churned out a predictable dull and boring $100m movie with every ounce of life drained from it.
Yeh, looks bad, even my kids only gave it a 7 which is about a 3 or 4 on the parent scale

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Watched The Dry on Prime Video and agree it was excellent. A rarity in Australian cinema where they didn't try to be wacky, offbeat or zany, just a good story well performed.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Watched The Dry on Prime Video and agree it was excellent. A rarity in Australian cinema where they didn't try to be wacky, offbeat or zany, just a good story well performed.
I watched it the other day too and enjoyed(y)

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
'Kate' on Netflix. Female John Wick set in Japan. Stylish and Violent.

Reactions: 1 users

spook

Tiger Legend
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I really enjoyed it. Funny. Ryan Reynolds. Jodie Comer (huhmana-huhmana). Great cameo from Channing Tatum. Waikiki Whassaname hamming it up but still fun. Good pacing, well-structured, clever concept. It's not Citizen Kane but it's a fun watch.

"Catchphrase!"