mp3 editing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

mp3 editing

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
I'm playing around with creating a short intro flash movie from a template I found on the net. I can add sound to the movie but the limit on the mp3 file is 500 KB. I know of "CoolEdit" to trim mp3 files but I was wondering if there was any free software available on the net that basically does the same thing or if someone here can do it for me if I send them the mp3 file? Alternatively if anyone has a sample of the start or at least part of our theme song and/or "eye of the tiger" which is under 500KB, I'd be very interested in getting a copy.

Cheers,

MT.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
I have both of those as mp3 files Mt but they are both just over 1mb in size.....

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Thanks for the reply TD. Not to worry. I've found a 30-day trial version of mp3 surgeon that does basically what I need. I have the theme song (thanks to rosy) and have found a website where I can download eye of the tiger. If it's not very good quality I'll send an email at a later stage if that's ok TD. My problem now is that the flash template I downloaded has the template's maker across it..bugger :-\ ...so I'm trying to learn how to create one from scratch. Any suggestions or help would be most appreciated?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I have Eye Of The Tiger as my mobile ringtone, only trouble is that people rarely ring me on it. :D