MRJ | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRJ

bricci

Tiger Rookie
May 7, 2004
Article on the front of NT News, stating that he has nominated Richmond.
Is that for father-son (as I believe that Freo also had claims)?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
I think the bombers will bid early for him. So like Dodo to do it almost out of spite. A big pissing contest for him.Second round at least.
Will be interesting to see if we match or do like Hawthorn did with Mozzie and not match.. Knightmare has him coming to us as a third rounder.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I think the bombers will bid early for him. So like Dodo to do it almost out of spite. A big pissing contest for him.Second round at least.
Will be interesting to see if we match or do like Hawthorn did with Mozzie and not match.. Knightmare has him coming to us as a third rounder.
surely we have to match. no way maurice rioli plays for essendon

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

No way they bid with their 1st 3 (6,7 and 8) as they know we wouldn't match. Their next pick is 44 which will fall back towards 50. They can bid with that one no problem, we will match.

Reactions: 3 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

I thought they were going to bid on Ugle-Hagen to *smile* off Footscray who wouldn't give them Dunkley for nothing.

If they do either or both then it will just enhance their reputation as an entitled bunch of losers.

DS

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I thought they were going to bid on Ugle-Hagen to *smile* off Footscray who wouldn't give them Dunkley for nothing.

If they do either or both then it will just enhance their reputation as an entitled bunch of losers.

DS
U-H will be bid on well before their picks (unless they trade up) and if he wasnt they would be well entitled to bid. He will have a bid for 3, undoubtedly.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
No way they bid with their 1st 3 (6,7 and 8) as they know we wouldn't match. Their next pick is 44 which will fall back towards 50. They can bid with that one no problem, we will match.
I dont know if picks will still be dropping by the time we get to the 40s. the dogs will probably have used 3 picks on U-H by then, and other clubs will have used multiple picks on 1 player.
also some clubs (eg us) might pass on our 2nd round pick, if we havent traded it.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I can hear Bruce drooling now "Gee Rioli's good isn't he"
BT asks "Which one Bruce"
"OH BOTH, OH BOTH, BT, THEYRE BOTH DEEEELICIUS"

No Bruce would have answered Cyril. BT - But Bruce he isn't playing. Bruce - he's always playing in my head, especially when I'm rooting the wife

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user