MRP 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP 2020

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
A tough game? Cut and thrust of the moment? In a practice game, ball going out of bounds lol. This was his justification?

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
A tough game? Cut and thrust of the moment? In a practice game, ball going out of bounds lol. This was his justification?

What was tough about Jeremy *smile* action?

What sort of footy act was he performing by dropping his knees into a defenceless player? Cut & Thrust? FFS Its not a fencing tournament Michael!

Christian is a goose of the highest order.

Reactions: 1 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Couldn’t the AFL have installed a puppet that was at least a tiny bit more eloquent? It’s as if they deliberately found a bumbler just to rub our noses in how much they don’t gaf about the public. (Outside of playing ‘watch how politically correct I am’)

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Nuffing.

For the Cameron/Lambo case:

"We didn't believe it reached our careless threshold," Christian said.

"There was lots of discussion about it and it's a tough game. It was in the cut-and-thrust of the moment, but we believe there was no case to answer for Jeremy."

Laughable at the very least. What's your threshold then???
Just image for one moment if that was a Richmond player kneeing Cameron in the head? He would cop 2 to 3 weeks for sure. One rule for some and another for others.