MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
*smile* you afl. *smile* you mrp. You lying cheating corrupt incompetent pack of cheats. You’ve got me agreeing with salty Scott. I hope you are all proud of yourselves you pack of *smile* *smile*

Reactions: 1 user

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Elliot Yo-Yo is a moron. he should be dope tested.

look how he's in Vlasts ear after the tackle... he's wired.. fkwit

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I give up - they are so inconsistent it’s a joke - Vlas had both arms held, completely defenceless and not even fined.

They can’t pick and choose but they continue to do so.

there are so many parts of the AFL that need a complete clean out, corrupt, incompeten, dumb and all of the above .

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
My question is how did Elliot Yeo not even get looked at for this.

If Vlaustin got fined $3,750 for his tackle on Butler the week before when he nursed him to the ground how does Yeo not get looked at?

And he pushed his head into the ground a second time.

Simple really, he wears yellow & blue not yellow and black.

Moron Michael Christian is just a useless, corrupt, incompetent fool.

Reactions: 2 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
*smile* you afl. *smile* you mrp. You lying cheating corrupt incompetent pack of cheats. You’ve got me agreeing with salty Scott. I hope you are all proud of yourselves you pack of *smile* *smile*
Now you’re talking Lege.
They can go and *smile* well get *smile*.
When does that *smile* useless *smile* goitre Goyder *smile* off? He’s a pimple on a *smile* pus filled abscess. Everything he *smile* touches is *smile* or useless or corrupt. *smile* him off and put Peggy O’Neal in his place.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Now you’re talking Lege.
They can go and *smile* well get *smile*.
When does that *smile* useless *smile* goitre Goyder *smile* off? He’s a pimple on a *smile* pus filled abscess. Everything he *smile* touches is *smile* or useless or corrupt. *smile* him off and put Peggy O’Neal in his place.
To quote Meatloaf, you took the words right out of my mouth

• Haha

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
You just have to shake your head with the MRO and the tribunal really.

Last year, Broady picks up that Adelaide fella, swings him round (relatively slowly), but ends up planting his head into the turf - 4 weeks
Cameron does the same action, picks up Fists of Fury, swings him round and slams him to the ground (much quicker than Broad) but flukes it that his head doesn't hit the ground - 1 week down to zero because he's a good guy
Marlion - Gets a week for "potential to cause injury" because the AFL have determined he's not a good guy
Vlastuin - Barely a free kick on Butler, Butlers arms free, head doesn't hit the ground - here take a fine
Yeo - Tackles Vlastuin, neither hands free, slams him to the ground but doesn't hit the head - Christian - "what? was I supposed to be watching that, do I get to fine Vlastuin again?"

If 1 of these players gets seriously injured again but this time from a tackle, its going to be a free for all from all the lawyers wanting to prosecute, its going to be so easy to win the case, based on the AFL being so inconsistent in its approach that its doing nothing to protect for dangerous impacts to the head from tackles.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I give up - they are so inconsistent it’s a joke - Vlas had both arms held, completely defenceless and not even fined.

They can’t pick and choose but they continue to do so.

there are so many parts of the AFL that need a complete clean out, corrupt, incompeten, dumb and all of the above .

Aah, you forget, Vlastuin has no head, just ask the boss of the tame-cat players' union, he'll tell you. You can whack Vlastuin above his shoulders and there will be no penalty, we have a number of precedents, he has no head.

DS

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I’m sure Brisbanes Jack Payne meant to choose his words differently:

“The match review panel and the AFL did a great job, and same with the club, in allowing Charlie to get off and play this week.”

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I’m sure Brisbanes Jack Payne meant to choose his words differently:

“The match review panel and the AFL did a great job, and same with the club, in allowing Charlie to get off and play this week.”
If Cameron gets away with the 'good citizen' tag then what the hell did Bash do wrong AholeFL???

Even funnier hearing Grumpy Ol' Fages today.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
The MRP/tribunal is a reflection of the whole afl organisation.No consistency, makeup their rules on the run, different rules for different clubs, no transparency, corruption.
Just a joke