MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Dangerfield nearly killed Vlaustin with an elbow and this bump gets a week? I get it, but I just don't get it!

The head is sacrosanct . . . until it isn't.

Consistency from the AFL, what can I say? :rotfl1:rotfl2

DS

Reactions: 4 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
The Carlton spud put a stack of mayo on the contact. Looked like he'd been shot.

Any media outcry for staging?

Nah, of course not

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
So nothing at all for McKay! Ridiculous.

Whether that deem that to be in play, he didn't need to bump, he could have spoiled or attempted a mark. Chose to bump, should have been suspended.

Michael Christian as usual is a complete and utter joke.

Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Whether that deem that to be in play, he didn't need to bump, he could have spoiled or attempted a mark. Chose to bump, should have been suspended.

Christian is an absolute clown.
Im surprised they still kept him after last year's efforts.
But what you expect from Gilligan and Jerkoff

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Fined for shrugging a nitwit away :rolleyes:
and another nitwit - Ralph - says he was very lucky to not be suspended

Reactions: 1 user

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland

Once upon a time if you jumped you were in trouble. He launched. It was clumsy and reckless but maybe not worth a suspension. Still should have been looked at if for no other reason than to highlight to the maggots that they missed a massive and dangerous hit right under their noses.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Once upon a time if you jumped you were in trouble. He launched. It was clumsy and reckless but maybe not worth a suspension. Still should have been looked at if for no other reason than to highlight to the maggots that they missed a massive and dangerous hit right under their noses.
The head is sacrosanct, except if you are an AFL protected species, i.e. Floggerfield

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
The head is sacrosanct, except if you are an AFL protected species, i.e. Floggerfield

Does Vlastuin not have a head? Just asking as he's been whacked 2 games in a row where his head should be, and the head is sacrosanct, so I figure he must not have a head.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Dangerfield direct to the tribunal. Graded as “severe”. 3-4 weeks possible.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users