MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Dangerfield direct to the tribunal. Graded as “severe”. 3-4 weeks possible.
Get the popcorn out.
Either it will be verdict we all want or Clanger will be saved as the glove won’t fit the hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I just read some comments on twitter that Robbo thinks Danger should get off and that he’s feet never left the ground ? I can’t confirm as I don’t follow Robbo

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I just read some comments on twitter that Robbo thinks Danger should get off and that he’s feet never left the ground ? I can’t confirm as I don’t follow Robbo
I think he said on radio this arvo that he believes he should get weeks..... however, the man is a bumbling, blubbering fool so it's often hard to understand what comes out his gob!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
I think he said on radio this arvo that he believes he should get weeks..... however, the man is a bumbling, blubbering fool so it's often hard to understand what comes out his gob!
He sounded like he had a big night did old Slobbo.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Vlastuin should change his name to Roland.

Danger should change his to Van Owen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
It depends on the views of whoever ghost wrote his column. He probably doesn’t know what was in it, because he didn’t write it and didn’t read it, if he even can read.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Just reading the MRP report , couple charges just didn’t read right to me “star Roo,“ Jared Polec :mhihi , rough contact Brandon Ellis:eek: ;)

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I ran at him as fast as I could and my feet left the ground to maxim the force so I could hit him into next week.
But unfortunately we clashed heads and he was knocked out with a broken nose.

Complete self defence.