MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Gee whizz.
Jack Ross cited.
Nigel cited twice.
Not bad for a 1st gamer.
The phrase Don't blink or you'll miss it certainly applies to MRO.
They put matchsticks on their eye lids so as to not miss the chance to nail anyone in a RFC jumper.
Gilquarters filling up coffers again.
Unbelievable.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Tomahawk's elbows seem to be involved in a disproportionate number of 'freak accidents'

Reactions: 4 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Tomahawk's elbows seem to be involved in a disproportionate number of 'freak accidents'
The Geelong “Niceness” trifecta is in full swing these days.

Selwood is too nice to duck his head but it is located unusually low on his body. Dangerfield is too nice to bump opponents high but his forearms are unusually hard and bony. Hawkins is too nice to flail his arms around in all sorts of odd directions but he does have unusually large elbows.

Their coach is too nice to complain about any of it!

Not their fault!

Sometimes, accidents just happen. In Geelong’s case, it is not a matter of sometimes, it is every time.

Reactions: 1 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
the headline on AFL.com is

'May fractures eye socket in freak accident'

no *smile*.
Unfreakinbelievable
Didnt Hawkins throw back his elbow into Mays face? No accident there IMO he fully knew what he was doing as for the poor sorry afterwards it was just for the cameras

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Unfreakinbelievable
Didnt Hawkins throw back his elbow into Mays face? No accident there IMO he fully knew what he was doing as for the poor sorry afterwards it was just for the cameras

it looked a similar kind of accident to Dangerfield on Vlastuin to me.

Reactions: 1 user