MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

Number8

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
The decision to give Cunnington a week was a monumentally stupid decision by the MRO.

I am pleased to see North appealed and found themselves in front of some cogent adjudicators.

What a waste of time for all concerned.

Reactions: 2 users

fastin bulbous

I Dig Syd
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
The Geelong “Niceness” trifecta is in full swing these days.

Selwood is too nice to duck his head but it is located unusually low on his body. Dangerfield is too nice to bump opponents high but his forearms are unusually hard and bony. Hawkins is too nice to flail his arms around in all sorts of odd directions but he does have unusually large elbows.

Their coach is too nice to complain about any of it!

Not their fault!

Sometimes, accidents just happen. In Geelong’s case, it is not a matter of sometimes, it is every time.
Mate - to be fair Selwood has one leg shorter than the other. He only looks like he leads with the neck but is actually to be applauded for playing with a severe disability. Many of the Geelong players have had the leg shortening op and I can now reveal in an exclusive that the entire west coast midfield has also had the op over the off season... so go easy. They just can’t help it

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
So Fritsch has his (what I thought was lenient) suspension overturned at the tribunal. Apparently it is now legal and within the rules to elbow players in the face.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
So Fritsch has his (what I thought was lenient) suspension overturned at the tribunal. Apparently it is now legal and within the rules to elbow players in the face.
Ordinary decision. To be expected though.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
That was validated when Stagerfield elbowed Vlastuin in the head 5 minutes into the grand final and we were forced to play a man down for the rest of the game.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
But...but... Lynch. Tummy tap ! Hysteria ! Must be banned ! Pushes someone in the head. Weeks of outrage and discussion. How could this happen ???

Elbows in the head. Punches to the face. Meh. Boring. Quick one liners. Move on. Zzzzzzz....

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Actually don't have a problem with it. As I reckon Petracca contributed to it with the shove.

All you want is consistency though. I think back to Reid getting suspended after similarly getting shoved into the contest & collecting Fyfe..

We play a collision sport. Players are going to protect themselves & there will be casualties from it. There will be more if they don't protect themselves.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Actually don't have a problem with it. As I reckon Petracca contributed to it with the shove.

All you want is consistency though. I think back to Reid getting suspended after similarly getting shoved into the contest & collecting Fyfe..

We play a collision sport. Players are going to protect themselves & there will be casualties from it. There will be more if they don't protect themselves.
Don't agree. He fended to avoid the tackle with a raised elbow. His choice.